HPU UIIT CET Form 2019 Entrance Test Admission Apply Online ~ Counseling:
HPU UIIT Common Entrance Test 2019: The Office of Vice-Chancellor, University Institute of Information Technology (UIIT), Himachal Pradesh shall Release well-nigh on Mid-April 2019 Detailed Notification in respect of Admission (Fresh Entry, Lateral Entry).
HPU UIIT CET Admission Form 2019
The Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Conditions for University Institute of Information Technology Common Entrance Test for Admission into Bachelor or Engineering / Bachelor of Technology (Fresh Entry and Lateral Entry) for the Academic Session 2019 – 2023.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, University Institute of Information Technology shall host in June 2019 (as per the Date Declared) Himachal Pradesh UIIT Common Entrance Test 2019.
- The Eligibility is Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) Examination or Equivalent, with Physics, Mathematics and any one of the other Elective Subjects of a Board / University established by Law in India with Minimum 50% Marks or Equivalent Grades. For SC/ST Candidate’s Marks for Eligibility shall be 45% Marks or Equivalent Grades.
- In case of the Candidates studying in University / Board / College or School in a Foreign Country, the Eligibility / Qualifying Examination will remain the same as Recognized Equivalent to Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) by the University or the Association of Indian Universities with Minimum 50% Marks in 03 (Three) Subjects as detailed hereinabove in (a). For SC/ST Candidates Eligibility shall be 45% Marks or Equivalent Grades.
- The Candidate should not exceed (not be More Than) Twenty-Two Years in Age as on the 1st Date of July of the Year of Admission.
UIIT Common Entrance Test 2019: Apply Online
Those Candidates, who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria, shall be called for a Common Entrance Test / Combined Entrance Examination. The Entrance Examination will consist of 02 (Two) Papers, each for 02 (Two) Hours’ Examination Duration.
In each Paper, the Candidates shall have Answer 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type (MCQOT) Types detailed here under:
HPU UIIT CET Common Entrance Test Pattern: 2019
|Test Paper||No. of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Criteria for Admission|
|Paper – I:||Admission for Seat Allotment shall be strictly in order of Merit Obtained in the University Institute of Information Technology Common Entrance Test 2019 for Admission into
|Paper – II:|
|Aptitude with Logical Reasoning||40||40|
|Information Technology Related General Knowledge||40||40|
HPU UIIT Counseling for Fresh Entry / Lateral Entry: 2019
Counseling for Admission into Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology Course shall be conducted in July 2019 First for Admission into Fresh Entry Course and then in the Lateral Entry Course.
The Candidates Declared Merit Listed with the Ranks shall be called for Admission through Counseling for Admission into the Courses mentioned here under:
Courses Offered in the UIIT impart instructions for Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology (B.Tech. (IT) and (B.Tech (CSE). The Duration of Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology shall be of 04-Years spread over 08 Semesters on Full Time Basis.
The University Institute of Information Technology (UIIT) Offers the 04-Years’ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology (B.Tech. (IT) and (B.Tech (CSE) on Full Time Basis.
- For Admission in to Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) (IT/CSE) – 2019 (Fresh Entry into First Year)
- For Admission in to Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) (IT/CSE) – 2019 (Lateral Entry into Second Year)
University Institute of Information Technology Website: www.uiit.ac.in/
1. Date of activation of online submission form (Fresh entry & Lateral entry)
2. Last Date of submission of application form
3. Last date of correction in application form
4. Last Date for submission of PDF of application form in UIIT office
5. Activation of downloadable Admit Card
6. Date of Entrance test for Fresh entry
7. Date of Declaration of Entrance Exam Result
8. Display of Counseling Schedule on UIIT website for fresh entry
9. Date of First counseling for fresh entry
10. Date of counseling for Lateral entry
11. Date of Commencement of Classes (for all semesters)
12. Last date of admission
13. Last date of admission(with permission of Hon’ble Vice Chancellor)
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to log into the University Institute of Information Technology Website for B.Tech. Fresh Entry / Lateral Entry Online Registration 2019 – 2020.