HPU University B.Sc Nursing Counseling Result 2019, Merit List:
The Himachal Pradesh University with reference to B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test (BSNET) – 2019 and the subsequent development as stated in the following Paragraphs. The Controller of Examinations, Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), shall release soon the Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key entrance exam in order of Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D in the scanned Image.
HPU University B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2019
The Controller of Examinations, Himachal Pradesh University shall, in all likelihood, announce LATEST by the Results for the said Bachelor of Science Entrance Nursing Test Results.
The Controller of Examination, HP University shall declare the Expected Cut-Off Marks for the Candidates to shortlist them for Counseling. Based on merit, the HPU is all set to commence counseling process soon update.
The Controller of Examinations shall declare Counseling Schedule (1st / 2nd) in concurrence with the announcement of the B.Sc. Entrance Test 2019. The Controller of Examinations shall draw up Community-wise Merit Lists for Admission into 02-Years B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course (Female Candidates only) in Sister Nivedita Government College of Nursing (SNGCN), Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Private Nursing Colleges / Institutions in Himachal Pradesh Session 2019-20.
HPU 15th July B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2019
We anticipate the Counseling soon for admission into B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course – 2019-20.
However, Admission into B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course through Allotment of Seats left vacant by the Candidates might be made up to October-end 2019.
To Do Tasks for the Candidates for Counseling through Counseling-Cum-Admission Form:
HPU B.SC Nursing Results & Cut Off 2019
For Admission into 02-Years’ B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course (Female Candidates only) in Sister Nivedita Government College of Nursing (SNGCN), Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Private Nursing Colleges / Institutions in Himachal Pradesh Session 2019-20:
Essential Attested Photocopies of the Certificates / Documents to be attached (only tagged) with this Counseling-Cum-Admission Form:
- Matriculation or its Equivalent Examination Certificate (EEC).
- The Certificate of the Qualifying Examination passed, i.e., 10+2 or its Equivalent Examination together with details of the Marks in each Subject thereof.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct / Character issued by the Principal of the School / Institutions last attended followed by a separate Latest Character Certificate (LCC) from the Tehsildar / Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) of the Area concerned.
- Himachal Pradesh Bona fide / Domicile Certificate / Certificate of Himachal Pradesh Government Employees / Employees of Autonomous Bodies Wholly or Partially Financed by the Himachal Pradesh Government as per the Provision of the Admission Prospectus (Appendix -1 & Appendix-8 as applicable).
- The Certificates in support of claiming Reservation under particular Reserved Category including Sub-Reserved Category issued by the Competent Authority (CA) (Appendix-2 to 7 as applicable).
- A Bank Draft (BD) / Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs.100/- drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla on account of Counselling Fee.
- Admit Card issued by the Himachal Pradesh University for H.P. Entrance Test.
- Equivalence Certificate (EC) issued by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, (HPBoSE) Dharamshala applicable to those candidates who have passed their 10+2 Examination other than H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) / Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE).
HPU B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2019
- All Original Certificates are required for Verification at the time of Counselling.
- The Final Eligibility of the Candidate would be determined by the Counselling Committee (CC).
- Application Form No. 2 & Documents / Certificates attached therewith will not be returned in any case.
- The Testimonials / Documents regarding Anti-Ragging Measure (ARM) will have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of admission in the Nursing College (NC) concerned along with an Affidavit as per Annexure-III.
- Incomplete Counseling-Cum-Admission Form will lead to
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
- Counseling process Starting Date:
- Last Date of Counseling Process:
Press Click Here to pump out the the Updates on H.P. University B.Sc. Entrance Test 2019 Results.