HTET Admit Card 2017 @htetonline.com/ Pravesh Patra Hall Tickets:
Haryana Board of School Education is all set to notify the HTET December 2017 Examination Admit cards/ Exam Schedule updates. Haryana Board of School Education has scheduled the HTET 2017 on 23rd & 24th December 2017 & prior to the Tests is all set to display the HTET 2017 Admit cards at the website portal of Board hereunder stated link.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Admit Cards
Haryana TET 2017: Board of School Education Haryana consequent to submission of Application forms for HTET 2017 is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test for PGT,TGT, Primary Teacher tests commences from 23rd December 2017 prescriptively. Candidates applied for HaryanaTET 2017 are searching for the Admit cards. Here we are going to provide the link to access the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 TGT, PGT, PRT Admit cards/ Roll No sheet.
Click Here > TO CHECK HTET Admit Cards: 2017
The candidates registered for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 for the stated posts are eligible to download the HTET Admit Card from Board’s website 7 days before the Exam. Admit cards by entering Registration No/ Password etc can be accessible.
After the scrutiny of Application forms & the details added in the HTET, Organization is set to display the Admit cards for the Eligible founds candidates/ (Rejection list of the candidates has been disp). The Haryana Board of School Education has decided to notify Admit cards 7 days prior to exams.
HTET Exam Admit cards consisting Exam Date-Timing Paper wise, Exam Roll No/ Exam Venue/ Exam detailed schedule are being displayed shortly.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card.
- Application form without online shall not be considered and no Admit card shall be issued to such candidates.
How to Download the e-Admit cards:
- Log on to the website of the HTET Organization
- Go to the Notice from Quick Link segment
- Select the update for HTET 2017 admit cards link
- Click-Open the link
- Enter the details such as Registration No/ Password etc
- Click on submit/ Admit card will get appeared
- Download the e-Admit Card for further uses.
|Name of Exam||Date of Exam||Timing||Duration|
|Level – 3 ( PGT – LECTURER)||23-12-2017||(03.00 PM to 05.30 PM)||2 ½ Hours|
|Level – 2(TGT TEACHER – CLASS VI TO VIII)||24-12-2017||(10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)|
|Level – 1(PRIMARY TEACHER – CLASS I TO V)||24-12-2017||(3.00 PM to 05.30 PM)|
HTET 2017 Exam Scheme/ Syllabus
- All questions in HTET will be multiple choice questions.
- Each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct
- There shall be no negative marking. Detailed scheme and structure for all three levels is as given here under-
HTET Cut off Marks:
- For all Categories except SC and PWD: 60% (90 Marks)
- For SC and PWD of Haryana Domicile: 55% (83 Marks)
- For SC and PWD of Other State: 60% (90 Marks)
HTET 2017 Result/ HTET Certificate Qualification
After qualifying “HTET” the candidates will acquire the eligibility in respect of having qualified “HTET”. However, such HTET qualified candidates will need to satisfy all eligibility requirements as per Service Rules in order to become qualified for getting recruited as teacher of respective level in any of the school.
|Date of issuing Exam Admit Card- 7 Days Prior to Exam|
|Date of Examination-23RD & 24TH December 2017|
Website of the Board: www.bseh.org.in