HTET 2018 Notification@htet.nic.in~Online Form 2018, Syllabus,Exam Dates,Admit Card:
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2018 the detailed press released Notification for HTET 2018 is going to issued by Board of School Education Haryana. BSEH invites the Online Applications for HTET 2018 are invited from 19th November 2018 to 30th November 2018. Candidates may apply shortly at the website portal for Board website portal for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. As per schedule the HTET Online Applications fee payment can be made before 30/11/2018 (Extended To 03/12/2018). The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has decided to conduct the schedule of HTET Exam on 5& 6 January 2019
HTET Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Notification
HTET-2018: The candidates fulfills the Required HTET 2018 Eligibility may apply Online for the Teacher Eligibility Test by ensuring the detailed Eligibility as given below. HTET-2018 Registration/ Application form/ Application Fee/ Submission Links/ Eligibility Criteria/ HTET Exam Pattern/ Admit Cards/ Exam Date/ Syllabus/ Result-HTET Certificates etc info is given hereunder. The Aspirants should read the detailed instructions prior to HTET 2018 Registration. The BSEH is all set to conduct teh HTET 2018 examination in January & invites Applications from 19/11/2018 to 30/11/2018.
Name of the Department: Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH)
Category’s Name: Eligibility Test
Name of the Test: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET-2018
HTET 2018 Online Application Form
Date Extended upto 3 Dec. for HTET 2018 Online Registration
The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has issued Detailed Official Notification in respect of Online Registration for Haryana State Teacher Eligibility Test (HRY STET), with the Deadline for Submission Online Application Forms schedule 2018 due to the reasons best known to them; however, we are watching out for a Quicker Communiqués in this regard. The Haryana STET Aspiring Applicants are advised to stay connected with us for First Wake Up Alert on the same on……………………..
Candidate who intends to be a teacher for levels (i) and (ii) (i.e. Teacher for classes I to V and VI to VIII) and fulfills minimum qualifications for both levels will have to apply On-line for both separately. Similarly, if a person who also intends to be a lecturer and fulfills minimum qualifications, he/she will also have to apply On-line separately. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions as given on the website for submitting “On-line Application” for more than one levels.
HTET 2018 Eligibility
All aspirants who possess minimum educational qualifications etc as delineated in the service rules relating to the teachers of all the three levels (Level-1, Level-2 & Level-3) and also in these guidelines are eligible to take the test (HTET) which will be conducted for the following three levels :-
- For classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher)
- For classes I to V (Primary Teacher)
- For a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
For becoming Teacher for Classes I-V : Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 notified on 31 August, 2009.
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE.
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed Or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Level – 2 – Classes VI-VIII: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- A./B.Com and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education;
- ORA. /B.Com with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.); in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 published on 31 August, 2009.
- ORA. /B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.);
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year BA/B.Com Ed.
Level –3: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- (i) Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and B.Ed. from recognized university; (ii) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.. (iii) Consistent good academic record
(FOR MORE UPDATES TAKE REFERENCE TO DETAILED ADVT.)
HTET 2018 SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
|Sr. No||Date of Test||Category||Timing||Duration|
|1.||Primary Teacher Class 1-5- 06/01/2019||Level-I||11:00- 1:00 PM||Two-and-a-half hour|
|2.||TGT Teacher (Class 1-8)-06/01/2019||Level-II||2:00-4:30 PM||Two-and-a-half hour|
|3.||PGT (Lecturer)- 05/1/2019||Level-III||11:00- 1:00 PM||Two-and-a-half hour|
HTET 2018 Exam Scheme
- All questions in HTET will be multiple choice questions.
- Each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct
- There shall be no negative marking. Detailed scheme and structure for all three levels is as given here under-
HTET- Paper-1 (Class-I TO V) Primary Teacher: Duration 2:30 Hours
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (Hindi)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (English)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
HTET Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration 2:30 Hours
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (English compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (Hindi/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu – Choose any one)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Level – 3: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Duration 2:30 Hours
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (Hindi) (Compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II(English) (Compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Subject Specific||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Cut off/ Qualifying Marks:
- For all Categories except Scheduled Castes and Differently abled/Physically Challenged : 60% (90 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently abled/Physically Challenged of Haryana Domicile : 55% (83 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently abled/Physically Challenged of Other State 60% (90 Marks)
HTET 2018 Result/ HTET Qualification
After qualifying “HTET” the candidates will acquire the eligibility in respect of having qualified “HTET”. However, such HTET qualified candidates will need to satisfy all eligibility requirements as per Service Rules in order to become qualified for getting recruited as teacher of respective level in any of the school specified under clause 3.
- Starting of HTET-2018 Online Applications: 19/11/2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 30/11/2019
- Date of issuing Exam Admit Card: 7 Days before Exam
- Date of Examination: Jan 2019
Website of the department: www.htetonline.com