- 1 IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII 7275 Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII Application Form 2018 Apply Online
IBPS Clerk-VIII Notification 2018,CRP Clerk-8th Application Form | 7275 Vacancies | Syllabus,Pattern:
The Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has made the announcement for the recruitment of (CRP Clerk-VIII) in Clerical cadre Posts among the Participating Organisations. IBPS has issued the detailed Recruitment notification on the website portal hereunder & Invites the Online Applications from the eligible aspirants to fill the total 7275 (All Participating Organizations) posts. The Online applications can be filled from 18th September 2018 to 10th October 2018 at the website portal of the recruitment portal of IBPS.
IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII 7275 Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2018
The Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)Recruitment 2018: Online Applications are invited from the enthusiastic candidates who meet the required Eligibility criteria to fill the 7275 CRP Clerk-VIII vacant posts in the various Participating Banks. Aspirants may apply Online on or before the 10/10/2018 at the stated link. The detailed info consisting required Eligibility/ Application process/ Selection criteria/ concerned dates, Pay scale etc are stated hereunder.
Name of the Department: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
Appellation of the Category: Recruitment Notification
Name of the Post: CRP Clerk-VIII (Clerical Cadre)
Total No of Posts: 7275
State wise No of Posts:
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03|
|Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||61|
IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII Application Form 2018 Apply Online
Eligible Candidates may apply online from 18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018 the stated given Recruitment portal link in Online mode Only.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges: Application fee shall be Payable from 18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018 both dates inclusive, (Online payment) through the option of making payment of requisite fee/ Intimation charges, shall be as follows –
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
- 600 /- for all others
IBPS Clerk-8th Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP Clerks-VII should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS as stated under-
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2018):
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years (Relaxation to the reserved categories candidates will be given as per Organization rules)
IBPS CLERK-8 Selection Process/ Exam Dates: 2018
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview. The examination will be two tier i.e. the Online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination. Online Examinations (Prelim & Main) is tentatively scheduled is 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018 & Main Examination conduct on 20.01.2019.
IBPS Clerk VIII Call Letters for Prelim/ Main Exam 2018:
The Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the IBPS website ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Important Dates: (Tentative)
- Online Registration (Including Modification in Application form): 18/9/2018-10/10/2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)- 18/9/2018-10/10/2018
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training– November 2018
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training– 26.11.2018 to 01.12.2018
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary– November 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary– 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary-December 2018 / January 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main- January 2019
- Online Examination – Main– 20.01.2019
- Provisional Allotment– April 2019
Website of the IBPS : www.ibps.in