IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018, 760 Jobs ~ Application Form ~ Syllabus ~ Admit Card:
IDBI Bank Ltd has Announced advertisement for the Recruitment of Executive on 760 vacancies on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices. IDBI 760 posts Executive Recruitment detailed Advertisement has beed dispatched andOn-Line Applications are invited for Executives shortly from the Aspirants fulfil the Eligibility Criteria.
IDBI 760 Vacancies Executive 2018 Notification
IDBI Bank Executive Jobs: Online Applications are invited for the 760 Executive posts from the Eligible aspirants on Contract basis. The Online Applications can be filled from 6th February 2018 to 28th February 2018 at the Bank Limited Recruitment portal links. The detailed Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, No of Posts/ Age Limit, Application form/ Concerned Dates, Selection Process, pay Scale etc are intimated hereunder stated website advertisement.
Name of the Department: IDBI Bank Limited
Category’s Name: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post: Executive
Total No of Posts: 760 Posts
IDBI Executive Application Form: 2018
Click here to Apply Online
The Candidates meet the Required Eligibility May apply Online for the upcoming Executive Posts at the website recruitment portal link/ stated above. The Applications forms can be filled Online shortly by ensuring the detailed Eligibility & reading instructions shall Apply for the posts
- RS `700/- for UR/ OBC/ BC etc
- RS `150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
IDBI Bank Executive Eligibility Criteria:
A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- If Grades/ CGPA are awarded instead of marks, only candidate securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60%/ 55% in case ST/ST/PWD may apply. Calculation of percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester (s)/ year (s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
The Age limit of candidates shall lie between the following: Minimum 20- Maximum 25 Years as on January 1st 2018. The SC, the ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-Servicemen applicants will be extended age relaxation as mentioned in advertisement.
IDBI Executive Selection Process: 2018
The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test. The structure of the Examination is as follows:
|Sr no||Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 90 minutes|
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The applicants will be called for the online test based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
Online Test Centres:
The online test for the post of Executive would be held at the following centers i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam
Emoluments, Career prospects and Service Conditions:
The appointment of Executive will be on contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-toyear basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of vacancies.
IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2018
Executive Online Exam Admit Cards/ Call Letters can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination
- Starting of Online Application for Executive: 6th Feb 2018
- Last date for the Application submission: 28th Feb 2018
- LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF FEE – 28th Feb 2018
- Date of Online Examination: April 28, 2018
Website of the Ltd: www.idbi.com