IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Answer Key 2018-19 Results,Grade/Score Card:
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is all set to release the Notification in concerning the Display of Answers key of B.Ed, Entrance Examination 2018-19. IGNOU is likely to dispatch the Answers key of B.Ed for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018-19 at the Department Recruitment website portal as hereunder stated link.
IGNOU B.Ed/ B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2018-19: Indira Gandhi National Open University will plan to issue the Answers key/ Modal Answers along with the Score Cards/ Grade & Result of the Entrance Tests subsequent to organizing the B.Ed on 16th December 2018. Further the Result of the Entrance Test courses shall be intimated shortly. The detailed info is as given below.
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018-19
- B.Ed,Entrance 2018-19 – 16/12/2018
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) consequent to conducting the Entrance Tests 2018-19 B.Ed on 16th of Dec 218 for the sessions starting from January, 2019. The candidates are to be informed hereby about the Entrance Results updates/ Grade/ Score Cards to download. The B.Ed Entrance Answers key is set to be displayed hereunder.
Answers Key for B.Ed Entrance Examination 2018-19
Mode of Downloading the Answers key:
- Log on to the website of the University
- Go to the notification section
- Search for the B.Ed Entrance Exam Answers keys/ Result link
- Click on the given link
- Select the Entrance Test wise Answers key link
- Download the Answers key for relating the Correct answers
Click here for Answers key
IGNOU B.ED Entrance 2018-19 Result and Grade Card/ Counseling
IGNOU SED organized the B.Ed Entrance Tests 2018-19 & subsequent to evaluation/ scrutiny of Answers books will proceed the Entrance results. Region based merit list will be prepared after tiebreak by SED. Counseling will be conducted by the Regional Centres. Counselling Committee will be constituted at all the concerned regional Centre RCs with at least two external nursing experts, from the same state/region.
Result of entrance examinations will be declared shortly which will be uploaded in the IGNOU website ignou.ac.in. Information about next step of admission process will be communicated by concerned regional centre. So, contact the regional centre for further information.
Candidates will be required to submit self-attested copy of the following certificates at the time of Counselling/Admission along with original copies of all the documents for verification during counseling which will be conducted at concerned regional centre
- Original admit card for entrance test.
- Certificate of date of birth (10th class certificate)
- 10+2 pass certificate.
- Valid RNRM Registration Certificate (In case of registration from more than one council, produce all the certificates at the time of admission counseling).
- Experience Certificate/s (On Letter Head of the competent authority with full name, date and signature with stamp). Experience will be counted after RNRM registration till the last date of receipt of application form by University.
- GNM Mark sheet (Including marksheet of all years)
- NOC from the organization, where you are working, clearly indicating that you are presently working.
- Category Certificate indicating reservation status for SC/ST/Non Creamy layer of OBC /PH/ Kashmiri Migrant/War Widow etc.
- Income certificate in case of Non creamy layer of OBC.
- Two (2) passport size photographs
Admission for B.Ed Programmes for January, 2019 session will be done region wise on the basis of merit in common entrance test. Regional Centres, where Post Basic B.Sc (N), B.Ed Programmes Study Centres are established will do the counselling and admissions.
Website of the Board: www.ignou.ac.in