IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test Application Form July 2019, Hall Tickets,Counseling Results:
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2019-20: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is going to release the application forms for admission of students under the B.Ed program. The candidates who want to get admissions under the IGNOU can apply soon through the online mode. The application forms for admission into the 2 Year Bachelor of Education programs has started for admission session 2019-20.
The IGNOU offers admissions two times in a year one in July sessions in a year. So, this time the IGNOU is going to conduct admissions Entrance Test for July session into the B.Ed program & going to submit the Online Applications on or before the last date at the website portal of the University.
All the students can take registration for B.Ed July 2019 soon through the official website of university. The B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 is all set to conduct very shorty.
News (13 June 2019):-
IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2019
- APPLICATION FORM AND GUIDE FOR APPLICANTS FOR BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B. Ed.) 2019
Click here for Admission Application form status
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been designed with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching-learning process at secondary and senior-secondary level among student teachers. The Application forms for the B.Ed 2019 will be issued at above shared weblinks.
Mode to Apply for B.Ed Admission Registration:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Then after that go on admissions
- Search for the B.Ed or M.Ed admission
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on apply for B.Ed or M.Ed program
- After that fill up to the application form carefully
- Deposit the application fee
- After that submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form
- keep the print out safe.
Application fee:– Price : Rs. 1000/- (Including Registration Fee) (Rs. 1000/- at counter and Rs. 1050/- by post)
IGNOU B.ED Admissions 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
B.Ed :- at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, and
b) (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
or (ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The admission of candidates for B.Ed Program will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. The candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form. The original documents are to be submitted later after receiving offer letter for admission. No change of category code shall be entertained from the candidate after the submission of Entrance cum Admission form. Entrance Test The Entrance Test will be held on the date mentioned in the advertisement Hall tickets will be uploaded on IGNOU website; www.ignou.ac.in for appearing in the Entrance Test.
- The number of seats of each PSC is limited to 50 only. The university reserves the right to conduct the examination at different centres/change the examination centre of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof
(The form sent to any other office of the university will not be entertained). Date of Entrance Test will be the date mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application from submission will close on :-
- Conduct of Entrance Test:
- Issue of Call letters:10-20 days prior to exam
- Counseling will be conduct in the month:
- Session start from-
Website of the University: www.ignou.ac.in