IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test Application Form January 2020, Hall Tickets,Counseling Results:
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is going to release the application forms for admission of students under the B.Ed program. The candidates who want to get admissions under the IGNOU can apply soon through the online mode. The application forms for admission into the 2 Year Bachelor of Education programs has started from 17th June 2019 for admission session 2019-20. Now National Testing Agency will be organised the B.Ed entrance examination for Indira Gandhi Open University.
The IGNOU offers admissions two times in a year one in January 2020 sessions in a year. So, this time the IGNOU is going to conduct admissions Entrance Test for January 2020 session into the B.Ed program & going to submit the Online Applications on or before the last date i.e 01st July 2019 at the website portal of the University.
All the students can take registration for B.Ed January 2020 through the official website of NTA from 17 June 2019 to 01 July 2019. The B.Ed Entrance Test is all set to conduct on 27th July 2019.
News (13 June 2019):-
IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2019
- APPLICATION FORM AND GUIDE FOR APPLICANTS FOR BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B. Ed.) 2019
Click here for Admission Application form status
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been designed with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching-learning process at secondary and senior-secondary level among student teachers. The Application forms for the B.Ed 2019 will be issued at above shared weblinks.
Mode to Apply for B.Ed Admission Registration:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Then after that go on admissions
- Search for the B.Ed or M.Ed admission
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on apply for B.Ed or M.Ed program
- After that fill up to the application form carefully
- Deposit the application fee
- After that submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form
- keep the print out safe.
Application fee:– Price : Rs. 600/- (Including Registration Fee)
IGNOU B.ED Admissions 2020 Eligibility Criteria
B.Ed :- at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, and
b) (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
or (ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The admission of candidates for B.Ed Program will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. The candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form. The original documents are to be submitted later after receiving offer letter for admission. No change of category code shall be entertained from the candidate after the submission of Entrance cum Admission form. Entrance Test The Entrance Test will be held on the date mentioned in the advertisement Hall tickets will be uploaded on IGNOU website; www.ignou.ac.in for appearing in the Entrance Test.
- The number of seats of each PSC is limited to 50 only. The university reserves the right to conduct the examination at different centres/change the examination centre of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof
- Application from submission will close on :- 01 July 2019
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only: 02 to 03 July, 2019
- Conduct of Entrance Test: 27 July 2019
- Issue of Call letters:10-20 days prior to exam: 10 July 2019
- Counseling will be conduct in the month:
- Session start from-
Website of the University: www.ignou.ac.in