IGNOU Masters Degree Admissions July 2019 Application Form:
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is set to release the notification for offering Online Registration System for the Admission into the Post Graduate (PG), Diploma for the Academic Session 2019-20 for its various masters degree programme.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) shall release the information bulletin for the Admission Process into various Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Courses in the Master Degree Programms for the July Session 2019-20. The Last date for form submission is 31st July 2019 (But for Certificate course last date is 15th July 2019.
IGNOU MASTER DEGREE COURSES OFFERED FOR 2019-20:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance (M.Com)
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management
- Master of Arts (Economics)
- MA (Distance Education)
- Master of Education
- Master of Arts(Education)
- Master of Arts (English)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies
- Master of Commerce in Finance & Taxation
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- MA in Gender and Development Studies
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies
- Master of Arts (Hindi)
- Master of Arts (History)
- Master of Science (Hospitality Administration)
- Master of Arts (Philosophy)
- Master of Library and Information Science
- Master of Commerce in Management Accounting & Financial Strategies
- MSc (Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science)
- Master of Arts (Political Science)
- MA in Psychology
- Master of Arts (Public Administration)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development)
- Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy
- Masters in Anthropology
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Social Work (Counselling)
- Master of Arts (Sociology)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management)
- MA in Translation Studies
News Release on 13th June 2019:-
Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level; else the student is required to pursue and pass the Other Qualification according to their admission into the PG Programes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MASTERS COURSE:
- Open the official site of ignou www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the link of apply-online
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully befor the filling the form
- Fill your application form in prescribed format
- You can pay your application fees through bank challan,credit card,debit card or nrt banking
- After depositing application fees,take the hard copy of it.
- Collect the application form and prospectus from study centre nad fill its information
- For paying fee make a DD in favour of Ignou.
- send their application forms along with attested document to the Regional Centre as per their address of correspondence (refer the operational area of Regional Centres) on REGISTRAR of IGNOU.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Application form will be released Soon.
- Application form will be submitted Shortly
- Entrance exam will be conducted Later.
- Result will be declare Soon.
- Classes will be commenced Soon.
NOTE: THE INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY WILL CONDUCT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR PROFESSIONAL COURSES LIKE M.BA ,M.CA AND M.PHIL ETC.AND FOR OTHER UNPROFESSIONAL COURSES STUDENTS WILL BE SELECTED ON THE BASIS OF MERIT LIST.
- ignou master degree admissions 2019,
- ignou pg admissions 2019,
- ignou master degree forms 2019,
- ingou regional offices 2019,
- ingou pg admission online form,
- ignou masters application form 2019,
- ignou pg 2019 apply online,
- last date apply ignou pg admissions,
- ignou pg offline forms 2019,
- ignou masters registration 2019,
- ignou pg entrance test date,
- ignou masters merit list 2019,
Official IGNOU Web Portal: www.ignou.ac.in