IISC B.SC (Research) Admissions 2018 Application Form Last Date | Counseling:
The Indian Institute of Science B.Sc. (Reserach) Admission 2018: The Indian Institute of Science Bangalore is set to advertise the Under Graduate UG B.Sc (Research) admissions notification. IISC Bangalore shall issue the Admission notice & commence the Admission procedure shortly, here we are providing the Academic Year 2018 – 2019 Admission info in the subsequent Paragraphs.
IISC Bangalore UG B.Sc (Research) Admission 2018
Apply here for I.I.Sc. B.Sc. Admission 2018:
The Indian Institute of Science (I.I.Sc.) is all set to release its Notification in respect of Admission into 04-Years’ Bachelor of Science (Research) Program offered for the Academic Session 2018 – 2019.
Online Registration for B.Sc. (Research) Admission is likely to commence from February 2018 onwards and shall conclude toward April-end 2018.
The Indian Institute of Science (I.I.Sc.), Bangalore offers Admission into Four-Years’ Bachelor of Science (Research) Program in 2018. The B.Sc. (Research) Program consists of the Dsiciplines / Streams, viz., Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Materials, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Humanities.
The Students who are set to appear for the Standard Board Examination (or Equivalent) in 2018 and those who have passed this Examination in 2017 are Eligible to apply for Admission into B.Sc. Program.
The Indian Institute of Science shall shortly upload on the Official Website the Eligibility Critieria / Conditions and the Process for Selection.
The Candidates who have completed their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2018 and those who are expecting to complete their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2018 are Eligible to apply.
The Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as Main Subjects during their II PUC / 12th Standard. The Candidates who have studied Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science, etc., in addition to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are also eligible to apply.
The Candidates must have secured a First Class or 60% or Equivalent Grade (relaxed to Pass Class for SC/ST Candidates) in the II PUC / 12th Standard Examination.
- KVPY Fellows selected through the Empowerment Initiative for SC/ST Candidates
- (Indian Institute of Technology) Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEEM): Appearing in 2017 and securing Minimum 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (SC/ST/PH).
- (Indian Institute of Technology) Joint Entrance Examination – Advanced (JEEA): Appearing in 2017 and securing Minimum 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (SC/ST/PH).
- All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT): Appearing in 2017 and securing Minimum of 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (SC/ST/PH).
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically-Handicapped (PH) and Kashmiri-Migrant (KM) Candidates: As per Government of India Regulations, and following the National List.
Rs. 500/- for Gen/OBC/KM Candidates
Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PH Categories
Payment of the Application Fee:
Mode of Payment Options:
(1) Online Payment – Net-Banking, Visa Card / Master Card, Debit / Credit Cards.
(2) Offline Payment – SBI Branches accept the Challan Payment across the country. The Bank Service Charge is extra (to be borne by the Applicants).
In case of Assistance, Clarification, Guidance, the Candidates are advised to log into http://www.iisc.ernet.in/ug/.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on the Indian Institute of Science Website for Online Application Form for B.Sc. (Research) Admission 2018.