Indian Bank PO Results 2018, Probationary Officer Expected Cut Off:
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Exam Result: The Indian Bank Recruitment Department is likely to announce the Probationary Officer (PO) Preliminary Online Exam Result. Indian Bank PO Prelim Test 2018 Results along with the Qualified Candidates Lists are to be updated on 17th October 2018 (tentatively) at the website portal link. The Recruitment of Probationary Officers- Admission in Post Graduate Diploma In Banking & Finance Through Manipal Global Education Services Bank coordinated the PO Prelim Exam schedule on 06th October 2018.
Indian Bank PO Prelim Online Exam Results 2018
Indian Bank PO Recruitment: As per advertised news the Indian Bank Recruitment Cell consecutive to conducting the Online Prelim PO Examination on 06th October 2018 shall declare the Result cum Main Examination qualified candidates list. Indian Bank portal links for Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment along with the all latest infos are going to be imitated hereunder.
The Candidates answered the Probationary Officer PO (Prelim) Exam for Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, are hereby informed to get the Result anticipation.
NOTE: Candidates should ensure about the Probationary Officer Online Prelim Exam scheme of 100 Marks Online Test. There was ¼ penalty for wrong answers in the Online Exam.
Indian Bank Probationary Officer 06th October Prelim Result
Check here Exam Result status
Subsequent to evaluating the Answers Books of Probationary Officer PO Applicants who appear in 06th October 2018 Online Exam, the result/ PO Score Cards/ Merit List to be announced within due course. Hereby we are informed to access the PO Prelim Exam Result links/ following the under mentioned Instructions.
Indian Bank PO Preliminary Results 2018 -> CHECK HERE
Indian Bank PO Mains 2018 Admit Card -> CHECK HERE
Cut off Marks: To shortlist the Candidates for the Probationary Officer PO Online Main Examination Indian Bank shall decide the Cut off Marks/ Minimum Qualifying Marks category wise. Out of 100 Marks the cut off marks will be decided by bank recruitment portal.
Mode of getting the Results:
- Go to the Indian Bank website link
- Select the Career Section
- Search for the PO Recruitment Portal
- Then get the PO Online Prelim Result link
- Check the Result link/ Roll No wise/ Name wise
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Group discussion, on the basis of performance in Online test. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Group discussion. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Indian Bank PO Tentative Dates 2018
- Schedule of Online Prelims Test: 06th October 2018
- Declaration of Prelims Examination Result: 17th October 2018
- Date of Online Main Exam: 04th November 2018
- Issuance of Main Exam Call Letter: 22nd October 2018
Website of the Department: www.indianbank.in