Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2018, AC Notification | Form | Admit Card | Merit List:
JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD has advertised the Recruitment Notification for Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard (01/2018) Batch. The Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Portal has advertised the detailed Assistant Commandant Special Drive for SC/ ST Candidates against Advertisement for Batch start from Jan 2018 Advertisement at the website portal & invites the Online Applications from 13th May to 20th May 2017.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (01/2018) Batch Notification
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 The excellent candidates who desire to join Indian Coast Guard as an Assistant Commandant (Men) to become Officer in Indian Coast Guard may apply for (GD/ Pilot) for 01/2018 Batch on or before the 20th May 2017. The Detailed Advertisement consisting Eligibility/ Exam Date/ Admit Cards/ Detailed Advertisement/ Selection Process/ Pay Scale are mentioned hither.
Name of the Department: Indian Coast Guard
Category’s Name: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant (General/ Pilot)
Name of the Batch: 01/2018 Batch (Special Drive for SC/ ST)
Indian Coast Guard Asstt Commandant 2017 Application form:
Click here for Detailed Advertisement
To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in / above stated link and click on opportunities button for initiation of Online Registration. Applications will be accepted ‘Online’ from 13th May 2017 to 20th May 2017.
- Candidate can apply for one branch only
ICG Assistant Commandant 01/2018 Eligibility Criteria:
|Branch||Educational Qualification||Gender||Age (Born Between)|
|General Duty||Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
Mathematics and Physics as subjects & up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
|Male||01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 1997 (both dates inclusive).|
|General Duty (Pilot)|
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates failed in Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) or suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy are not eligible for Pilot branch. (b) Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
Required Physical Standard
- Asst Commandant (GD) and Technical: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- Asst Commandant (Pilot) and Asst Commandant Commercial Pilot License (CPL) holders for Short Service Appointment (Men/Women): Minimum Hight 162.5 cms, Minimum leg length 99 cms.
Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
Chest: Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms
Indian Coast Guard AC (02/2017) Selection Process:
The candidates qualifying above Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in The Final Selection Board will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
- A merit list will be prepared for the medically fit candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at FSB and depending on the availability of vacancies.
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination.
The date and time of the Assistant Commandant Prelim examination will be intimated through candidates e-mail ID and Coast Guard website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Preliminary Selection will be tentatively commenced from Jan 17. Admit Cards shall be issued tentatively 15 days prior to examination.
- Starting date for Online Registration- 13 May 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration- 20-05-2017
Website of the Board: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in