- 1 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (02/2019) Batch Notification
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2019, CPL Notification | Form | Admit Card | Merit List:
JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD has advertised the Recruitment Notification for Assistant Commandant, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), GD SSA (Women) and Law in Indian Coast Guard (01/2019) Batch. The Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Portal has advertised the detailed Assistant Commandant, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), GD SSA (Women) and Law against Advertisement for Batch 02/2019 Advertisement at the website portal & invites the Online Applications from 18th November 2018 to 30th November 2018.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (02/2019) Batch Notification
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 The excellent candidates who desire to join Indian Coast Guard as an Assistant Commandant (Men) to become Officer in Indian Coast Guard may apply for (GD/ Pilot) for 02/2019 Batch on or before the 30th November 2018. The Detailed Advertisement consisting Eligibility/ Exam Date/ Admit Cards/ Detailed Advertisement/ Selection Process/ Pay Scale are mentioned hither.
Name of the Department: Indian Coast Guard
Category’s Name: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), GD SSA (Women) and Law
Name of the Batch: 02/2019 Batch
Indian Coast Guard Asstt Commandant 2018 Application form:
Click here to Apply Online
To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in / above stated link and click on opportunities button for initiation of Online Registration. Applications will be accepted ‘Online’ from 18/11/2018 to 30/11/2018.
- Candidate can apply for one branch only
ICG Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Eligibility Criteria:
|General Duty||Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)||Male||Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent. (
|General Duty (SSA)||Female|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA)||Candidates must born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).||Male / Female||Students holding current/ valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Law||Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).||Male / Female||A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).|
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates failed in Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) or suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy are not eligible for Pilot branch. (b) Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
Required Physical Standard
- Asst Commandant (GD) and Technical: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- Asst Commandant (Pilot) and Asst Commandant Commercial Pilot License (CPL) holders for Short Service Appointment (Men/Women): Minimum Hight 162.5 cms, Minimum leg length 99 cms.
Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
Chest: Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms
Indian Coast Guard AC (02/2019) Selection Process:
The candidates qualifying above Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in The Final Selection Board will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents / certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
- A merit list will be prepared for the medically fit candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at FSB and depending on the availability of vacancies.
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination.
The date and time of the Assistant Commandant Prelim examination will be intimated through candidates e-mail ID and Coast Guard website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Preliminary Selection. Admit Cards shall be issued tentatively 15 days prior to examination.
- Starting date for Online Registration- 18th November 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration- 30th November 2018
Website of the Board: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in