Indian Coast Guard Sailor (GD) 10+2 Entry 2018, Notification Online Form,Last Date,Exam Date,Syllabus:
The Commissioning / Induction of the Sailor (General Duty) (10+2 Entry) 01/ 2018 Batch in the Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defense (MoD), Government of India नाविक (सामान्य कर्त्तव्य) (१०+०२ प्रवेश),01 / 2018 दल (भारतीय तटरक्षक, रक्षा मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार).
Indian Coast Guard Sailor (GD) 2017-18 Notification
Online Registration in response to the Ministry of Defence Notification with regard to Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Sailor भारतीय तटरक्षक नाविक (सामान्य कृत्य) commenced on the 26th of August 2017 with the Deadline for Online Application Forms closing on the 4th of September 2017.
Selection to the Post of Sailors (नाविकों) shall be strictly in order of Merit based on their respective performance in the Computer Based Online Test / Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test / Physical Fitness Test followed by Medical Examination.
|Name of the Post||Branch||Gender||Minimum||Maximum||Educational Qualification|
|Indian Coast Guard (Sailor) (General Duty) / ICG (Sailor) (Gen Dy)||General Duty||Male||18 Years||22 Years||The Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Intermediate (10+2) with 50% Marks Aggregate in Total and minimum 50% Aggregate in Mathematics and Physics Subjects from Board of Secondary Education / Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad recognized by the Central / State Government.
(Relaxation of 05% (i.e., 45%) in above minimum Cut off would be given for an Outstanding Sports person of National Level who have obtained 1st / 2nd / 3rd Position in any field of the Sports Events at the Open National Championship / Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard Uniform Personnel deceased while in service).
|Relaxation in Upper Age Limits to the Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category.|
Indian Coast Guard Sailor 10+2 Entry Application Form 01/2018
It is essential for the Candidates to carry with them the Original and Xerox of Documents while appearing in the Computer Based Online Test:
- 03 Photostats of Pre-filled Online Application Forms.
- Xerox of the Matriculate Certificates legibly exhibiting the Date of Birth and Marks Statement / Mark Sheet.
- Photocopies of the Intermediate / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination Certificate as well as Marks Statement.
- Caste Certificates (If Applicable), / Domicile Certificates of the respective States issued by the Tehsildaar / Sub-District Magistrate (SDM), District Magistrate (DM).
- Proof of Identity, such as, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card / Voter Identity Card, School / College Id Card or any other Photograph Identity Proof.
- In case of Reserved Category Applicants, availing Age / Percentage Relaxation, either Current or Permanent Address of the Online Application should be similar as the address mentioned in Caste / Category Certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
- Further in case of Other Backward Classes, the Category Certificate should not be more than 03 Financial Years old and for such cases Renewed / Fresh Certificate to be produced.
- All OBC Certificates shall be in Original only as per Government of India Format (No other Format will be entertained).
- Ten Recent Color Passport Size Photographs with Blue Background.
India Coast Guard Sailor Syllabus & Exam Date 01/2018
For First Gen and Quicker Alerts iro the Indian Army, Services Selection Board (IA SSB) Notifications for the Eligible Candidates for the Tests including release of the electronic-Admit Cards / Call Letters for different Selection Test Stages, Personal Interview, Final Result, Final Merit List, Final Select List for Induction of the Sailor (General Duty) (10+2 Entry 01 / 2018 Batch in the Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defense (MoD), Government of India – Join Indian Coast Guards:
In case of assistance, the candidates may like to log into www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Press Click here to download to download Joint Indian Coast Guard Online Notification.
Press Log into Indian Coast Guard Website for Online Registration.