IPU BPT/BPO/B.Sc(MLT)/BASLP/BOT Counseling Reg 2019,1st-2nd-Seat Allotment Results,Letter:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is going to conduct the IPU Counseling 2019. Candidates who qualified the BPT/ BPO/ B.Sc (MLT)/ BASLP/ BOT Entrance Exam with high marks and their name comes in merit list then they will be eligible to attend counseling round. It is important to candidates will submit Online IPU BPT/BPO/B.Sc(MLT)/BASLP/BOT Counseling form along with their choices of colleges. Indraprastha University is going to begin the registration for IPU Counseling 2019 very soon. There will be a various round of counseling tentatively conducted by IPU University. Candidates can check the all the details of counseling round mentioned in this Post.
After the declaration of Result, the university will conduct the Counseling round. Candidates can register for IPU CET Counseling 2019 through the official website. The university will organize the counseling round in online mode. Candidates have to pay the registration fee through online payment. It is compulsory for candidates to attend the counseling round.
IPU BPT/BPO/B.Sc(MLT)/BASLP/BOT Counseling 2019
However, those who will not appear in counseling round then they will not be eligible to take sit in IPU University. Applicants must carry their documents for verification and Pay the admission fees. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our website for grabbing more details about IPU CET Counseling.
- Name of the University: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Examination name: BPT/ BPO/ B.Sc (MLT)/ BASLP/ BOT
- Category Name: Counseling Notification
- Mode of application: Online
How to Apply IPU Online Counseling
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official site of IPU University
- Click on the admission section
- And search the Counseling Registration form 2019
- After searching click on the counseling form
- IPU Counseling 2019 Form will appear on screen
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory details and pay the fees
- After that submit it and safe till the admission gets over
IPU BPT/BPO/B.Sc(MLT)/BASLP/BOT Counseling Seat Allotment Result
After verification of document and Payment of admission fees, selected candidates as per merit list will be received allotment letter. Candidates can check the seat allotment result by entering their login details given during the registration process. Candidates can check all the details about seat allotment result through the official website.
Official website of university: www.ipu.ac.in