JCECEB Jharkhand B.SC Nursing Entrance Exam 2018, Application Form, B.Sc.N.E.C.E :
In view of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will publish Notification for admission into BSC Nursing course 2018-19 academic year through the official website. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates very shortly. Team would like to briefly state in the subsequent Paragraphs.
JCECEB B.SC Nursing Entrance Form 2018
Last Date for receipt of the Duly completed Application Forms is going to announce. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board shall commence the online application shortly.
The board will conduct the BSC Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination (NECE) shortly and result shall be declared later Detailed (1st / 2nd Counseling Rounds soon for Seat Allotment for BSC Nursing for the Academic Year 2018 – 19.
Jharkhand B.SC Nursing Apply Online 2018
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is all set to commence the online application quickly through the official website. Candidates may submit their online application form till the last date of submission.
- For Basic Group – The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- For Post Basic Group – Aspirants maximum age should be 35 years (45 years in case of regular employee of State Government) as on 31st December of the examination year.
B.Sc. Nursing Basic Course –
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic Course –
- He/ She must be passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Students must be obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board BSC Nursing Entrance Test – 2018: Examination Syllabus Contents:
|Course||Written Objective Test||Maximum Marks||Selection Criteria|
|BSC Nursing||English (Intermediate Level) Physics Chemistry Biology (PCB) Matriculate Level||25
25 25 25
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board shall draw up Common Merit List based on the Marks scored by the Candidates in all 04 Sections separately.
In case of TIE, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board shall give Preference to the Candidates Senior in Age;
However, in case of TIE still persisting, the Candidates with the Name appearing in the First in Descriptive Order.
Download Admit Card
All the student who will apply for the post, after that all are willingly desperate to download the admit card from the official website as stated hereunder.
The board shall display the entrance test result very soon (Expectedly) along with merit list at the official website. Candidates shall be shortlisted in the merit list category wise separately.
Those students who will pass the entrance test their name will be shortlisted in the merit list. The Merit listed candidates will be faced admission counseling round as soon as possible. Candidates shall be submitted their course fee at the time of admission.
- Opening date of Application form -> Shortly
- Closing Date of Application form -> Coming Soon
- Proposed Date of BSC Nursing 2018 Examination -> Not yet Release
- Examination Result -> Declare Soon
Official Website JCECEB Board: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in