JCECEB PMECE 2019 Jharkhand Para Medical Entrance Form | Notification | Admit Card:
We look forward to release the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) Entrance Test application form for Para Medical Entrance Competitive Examination from the official website. Candidates may submit the online application form through the official website on or before the last date of form submission.
Jharkhand Para Medical Entrance Form 2019
The department of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) shall invite the online application at the soonest possible promptly through the official website. All the students may submit the online application submission form till the last date of form submission from the official website.
The board will conduct the Para Medical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) soon and result shall be declared quickly (Expectedly).
|Para-Medical & Pharmacy Course||Dresser Course|
|Candidates must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 (Science) or equivalent examination. [I.Sc. / 10+2 (Science) or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.] .||Applicant must have passed Matriculation / 10th or equivalent Examination. [Matriculation / 10th or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.|
Entrance Test Syllabus
All the students who will apply for the post after that eagerly waiting to download the entrance test PMECE 2019 syllabus subject wise through the official website of the board.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) shall issue the entrance test admit card very shortly before the examination through the official website. You may download admit card by providing application number and date of birth etc details through the portal.
The students who will give the PMECE 2019 exam, after that all are looking for the Answer key set wise lie Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D through the official website.
Candidates who will appear in the PMECE 2019 examination after the completion of entrance test all are looking for the result statement through the official website. The result of PMECE 2019 Exam will be published at the quickest possible.
After the announcement of PMECE 2019 test, all the students will be faced next round that is admission counseling for seats allotment in vacant seat. In counseling, only after scrutiny of all the required original certificates / documents and satisfying from identity, candidate will be allowed to select Institute and Course/Stream on Merit Cum Choice at his/her Merit order.
Requisite Documents for Verification at the Time of Counseling
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
- Commencing of Online Application form -> Coming Soon
- Closing Date of Application form -> Release Soon
- Date of PMECE 2019 Examination -> not yet Release
- Declaration of Result -> Publish Soon
- Expected Date of Counseling I & II Round -> Announce Shortly
Official Website of the Board -> www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/