- 1 JEE Advanced 2019 Online Registration Form
- 1.1 JEE Advanced 2019 Information Brochure
- 1.1.1 JEE Advance 2019 Required Eligibility (T)
- 1.1.2 Name of the Courses offered in IITs under JEE Advanced:
- 1.1.3 JEE Advanced 2019 Examination Pattern/ Syllabus
- 1.1.4 JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Dates
- 1.1.5 JEE Advanced 2019 ADMIT CARD
- 1.1.6 JEE Advanced Seat Allotment 2019
- 1.2 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
- 1.1 JEE Advanced 2019 Information Brochure
JEE (Advanced) 2019, jeeadv.nic.in Online Registration Form,Syllabus,Fees,Admit Card:
The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee will conduct Joint Entrance Examination (Advance) 2019 for Admissions to IITs/ ISM in UG/ PG/ Integrated/ Dual Degree courses. IIT JEE Advance 2019 under IIT Online Registration shall begin in the April 2019 after the declaration of JEE (Main) Examination result. The Online Registration can be made at the JEE Advance 2019 Registration portal link hither/ IIT Kanpur Advance 2019 Link. The Eligible candidates (as per eligibility stated below) shall make the Online Registration before the End date of Registration. The JEE Advance 2019 is going to conduct on 19th May 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019 Online Registration Form
Joint Entrance Examination (Advance) 2019,The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2019 will be conducted on 19th May 2019 by the seven zonal IITs . The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs. The decisions of the JAB 2019 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2019 and admission to IITs.
- Through JEE (Advanced), IITs and ISM offer admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, Architecture, or Pharmaceutics
JEE Advance 2019 for Admission to IITs and ISM
JEE Advanced 2019 Information Brochure
Eligible Candidates should register for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2019. Registration is only through the online portal where detailed instructions will be provided. JEE Advance 2019 Online Registration schedule/ Dates are shortly to be intimated.
2) During Registration candidates have to provide the choice of the question paper (English/ Hindi), the choice of the cities amongst the cities where Advance will be held.
Examination Date 19th May, 2019
The entire JEE (Advanced) 2019 Examination will be conducted in fully computer based test mode.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR JEE (ADVANCED) 2019 (Tentative)
|Examination centres in India|
|Female Candidates : `||RS 1200/-|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||RS 1200/-|
|All Other Candidates||RS 2400/-|
|Examination centre in Dubai|
|All Candidates||USD 270|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2019).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
- Category Certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD / DS/ OCI/ PIO) For candidates seeking admission under stated Categories.
- Candidates whose Class XII examination Board is outside India or not listed in section: A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination qualified by the candidates is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
JEE Advance 2019 Required Eligibility (T)
All Indians and foreign nationals who satisfy the eligibility criteria as required can appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
Criteria:1– Candidates who wish to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019 must write Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019. Candidates may visit the website jeemain.nic.in for information about JEE (Main) 2019.
Criteria:2- Candidates should be among the top 2,00,000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019 (More details see notification)
Criteria:3- Age limit: Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1994. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1989.
Criteria:4-Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination: A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in all the subjects in either 2019 or 2020
Name of the Courses offered in IITs under JEE Advanced:
Through JEE (Advanced), IITs and ISM offer admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, Architecture, or Pharmaceutics.
|B.Tech||Bachelor of Technology||4 years|
|B.S.||Bachelor of Science||4 years|
|B.Pharm||Bachelor of Pharmaceutics||4 years|
|B.Arch.||Bachelor of Architecture||5 years|
|Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech||Dual Degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology||5 years|
|Dual Degree B.S.-M.S.||Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science||5 years|
|Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm||Integrated Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics||5 years|
|Integrated M.Tech||Integrated Master of Technology||5 years|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Integrated Master of Science||5 years|
|For More details candidates should take reference from Detailed Prospectus|
JEE Advanced 2019 Examination Pattern/ Syllabus
- There are two question papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2 of three hours duration each. Both papers are compulsory.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabi are given in Annexure-I: SYLLABI.
- The question papers will consist of objective type (multiple choice and numerical answer type) questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answers to some of the questions.
- The schedule of JEE Advance shall be notified by the JAB (Tentative) on a public holiday.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Dates
The examination consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours duration and will be held as per the following schedule:
|Paper-1||Sunday||19-May-2019||09:00 to 12:00 IST||Session 1|
|Paper-2||Sunday||19-May-2019||14:00 to 17:00 IST||Session 2|
JEE Advanced 2019 ADMIT CARD
Candidates who successfully registered for JEE (Advanced) 2019 can download the admit card from the online registration portal: jeeadv.ac.in. The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate: Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2019, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
(Fore Exam centres details candidates should take reference to detailed prospectus.)
JEE Advanced Seat Allotment 2019
Allotment of seat will be solely based on the category-wise All India Rank in the JEE (Advanced) 2019.
Name of the IITs for JEE Advance 2019:
|Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi IIT(BHU)|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneshwar Bhubaneshwar IITBBS|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Mumbai IITB*|
|Indian Institute of Technology Chhattisgarh Chhattisgarh IITC|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi New Delhi IITD*|
|Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Gandhinagar IITGN|
|Indian Institute of Technology Goa Goa IITGoa|
|Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati IITG*|
|Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Hyderabad IITH|
|Indian Institute of Technology Indore Indore IITI|
|Indian Institute of Technology Jammu Jammu IITJammu|
|Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Jodhpur IITJ|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur IITK*|
|Indian Institute of Technology Karnataka Karnataka IITKTK|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Kharagpur IITKGP*|
|Indian Institute of Technology Madras Chennai IITM*|
|Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Mandi IITMandi|
|Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad Palakkad IITPKD|
|Indian Institute of Technology Patna Patna IITP|
|Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Roorkee IITR*|
|Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Ropar IITRPR|
|Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati Tirupati IITTP|
Online Registration portal www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Online registration begins Soon.
- Online registration closes Shortly.
- Regn. with late fee begins as soon as possible.
- Regn. With late fee closes very soon.
|S. No.||Description||Day, Date and Time|
|2||Results of JEE (Main) 2019|
|3||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2019|
|4||Admit card available for downloading||Display Soon|
|5||JEE (Advanced) 2019
Paper – 1
Paper – 2
|19th May 2019|
- Online display of ORS and scanned responses: Coming Soon
- Request from candidates for review of scanned responses: Dispatch Soon
- Display of answer keys: Available Soon
- Receiving feedback from candidates on answer keys: Very Shortly
Click Here for JEE Advanced Registration: 2019
Click Here for JEE Advanced Prospectus: 2019
Website of the Examination: www.jeeadv.ac.in