JENPAUH Result 2019 @wbjeeb.in Merit List Counseling Allotment:
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is all set to declare the JENPAUH 2019 Entrance Result / Merit Lists for providing admissions to B.Sc Nursing/ BPT/ BASLP/ BMLT etc courses. WBJEEB in continuation to coordinating the JENPAUH 30th June 2019 is likely to declare the Merit Lists through website portal of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board.
Recently the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board successfully conducted the JENPAUH-2019 Physics & Chemistry Biological Sciences Entrance Exam organize on 30th June 2019. Final JENPAUH Result 2019 is soon going to be published in the form of Rank Cards, containing all relevant Ranks and Total Score. WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Rank cards will be available only from the portal www.wbjeeb.in. Candidates will be able to view and download their rank card by logging in with their password shortly through the website.
- a) B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- b) B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- c) B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- d) B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
WB JENPAUH-2019 Result Date
For 2019 academic sessions, the WB JEEB Board conducted Common Entrance Examination titled JENPAUH-2019 for admission to a) B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), b) B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotheraphy) c) B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology) and d) B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
Note– Incorrect response will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks. For any combination of response with more than one option, the said answer will be treated as incorrect and will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks
Publication of JENPAUH Merit Lists 2019
WBJEEB will publish a merit rank (in the form of downloadable Rank Card only) based on the candidates’ score in the entrance tests.
- a) This List shall be in the name and style of ‘GMR’ (General Merit Rank)
- b) Ranking of the said Merit List shall be done in the descending order of marks scored in the entrance test.
- c) However, there may be ties and the tie-breaking rule given in section 2.8 below shall be applicable for determining their merit rank.
- d) Separate reserved category ranks e.g. SC-Rank, ST-Rank, OBC-A-Rank, OBC-B- Rank, PwD-Rank also will be published for respective category of students
- E) Another separate merit rank will be published in the name of ‘GMR-N’ for only female candidates for admission into Sc. – Nursing
JENPAUH 2019 Seat Matrix/ Seat Allotment:
Course wise and institute wise availability of seats will be announced by the concerned authorities before counseling.
Counselling/seat allotment and admission
a) WBJEEB does not conduct counselling or admission for B. Sc. (Nursing)/ B.P.T./ B.A.S.L.P. courses. The Board only conducts the entrance examination and prepares the merit list.
b) The counselling is conducted by:
Central Selection Committee (AYUSH), Swastha Bhawan, G.N. 29, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091 under the aegis of Deptt. Of Health & family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal for admission to B.P.T. (Degree) courses.
Central Selection Committee (Nursing), W.B. Govt. College of Nursing, Kolkata, SSKM Hospital Campus, 244, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata-700020 for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course.
PKK College of Education, Abinash Mukherjee Road, Hooghly – 712103, Ph. – 033-2631-2834 under the guideline of West Bengal University of Health
Sciences for admission to B.A.S.L.P. course.
West Bengal University of Health Sciences for admission to B.M.L.T course
Website of the Board www.wbjeeb.nic.in