Jharkhand JCECE Entrance Test 2018, Notification | Apply Online | Syllabus:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is likely to issue the official communiqué regarding the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) 2018 application form through the official website. Candidates who want to take admission into first year degree level professional courses like Engineering, BSC Agriculture, BSC Forestry, BV Science & AH, BHMS and other courses May apply for the online application form till the last date of form submission will display shortly.
Jharkhand JCECE 2018 Application Form
As per the notification unveil by the official department of JCECEB, has invite the online application very shortly through the official website. Candidates may submit their application form on or before the last date of form submission for BE/BTECH and BV Science & AH, BHMS. For more info regarding the eligibility, examination scheme and admission procedure etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Board -> Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
Appellation of Category -> Entrance Examination
Name of Exam -> Joint Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
Proposed Date of Examination -> Display Soon
- For BTECH Course -> Candidates of any age can apply for the Entrance Test.
- Agriculture and Forestry Course -> Aspirants minimum age should be 17 years and maximum 22 years as on 1st july of the examination year. Age relaxation of three years in maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates.
- Animal Husbandry [B.V.Sc. & A.H.] Course -> Candidates minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the examination year.
|BTECH Course||Agriculture and Forestry Course||Animal Husbandry [B.V.Sc. & A.H.] Course|
|Applicant must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject and He/She has obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together||Student should be passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the Mathematics/Biology||Applicant must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subject|
- PCM & PCB Group -> Rs. 1100/- for General / BC-1 / BC-2 and Rs. 550/- for SC / ST Category
- PCMB Group -> Rs. 1200/- for General / BC-1 / BC-2 and Rs. 650/- for SC / ST Category
|Subject Code||Subjects||No. of Questions||Type of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||150 (50 each)||Objective Type Multiple choice questions|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & Biology||150 (50 each)|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology||200 (50 each)|
JCECE Entrance Test 2018 Admit Card
The department of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will issue the admit card for Joint Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) through the official website. When they will upload the admit card at the website then you may download the admit card by entering registration number and date of birth etc details through the web portal.
JCECE Entrance Test 2018 Result Declaration
The board will declare the JEECE for BE/BTECH Exam result & JCECE for BVSC & AH, Agriculture, Forestry, BHMS exam result shall display later through the official website.
The Board will prepare the combined merit list as well as category wise merit list of the appeared candidates in JCECE 2018. A list of appeared candidates in order of merit based on the score obtained in the examination will be prepared by the board and used for the purpose of seats allotment for the various courses.
After publishing the result, candidates will be called for counseling as per merit rank very shortly. In counseling, only after scrutiny of all the required original certificates / documents and satisfying from identity, candidate will be allowed to select Institute and Course/Stream on Merit Cum Choice at his/her Merit order.
- Commencement of Online Application form -> Very Soon
- Last Date of Commencement of Application Form for BE/BTECH Course -> Available Shortly
- Closing Date of Application Form for BVSC & AH, Agriculture, Forestry, BHMS Course -> Release Soon
- Purposed Date of Examination -> Notify Later
- Expected Date of Result -> Declare Shortly
Official Website of the Board -> www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in