Karnataka KMF Recruitment Jobs 2018-19 Kar Milk Federation Vacancies Eligibility Salary:
KMF Marketing Employment Opportunity – Application: Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (KFL) shall shortly issue Notification, likely within October 2018 in respect of Recruitment to various Positions, viz., Target Group, Market Associates to promote the Milk Products in Karnataka State.
Karnataka KMF Recruitment Jobs 2018-19
Karnataka Milk Federation shall conduct Mass Recruitment aimed at strengthening by way of Expansion at District-wise Sales Depot in the State. The Candidates meeting with the Eligibility Criteria may apply Online / Offline or vice versa following Release of the Advertisement.
KMF Karnataka Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum 18 Years.
The Candidate must be Minimum Pre-University Certificate Examination (PUCE) / Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
- To organize Exclusive Women Dairy Cooperative Societies and to take up Employment-cum-Income Generation Activities.
- To provide Need-based and Extensive Training for Skill Up-gradation.
- Mobilizing Women Information of Self-Help Groups as a tool for Income Generating Activity and for easy Access to Credit.
- Provide Support Services, Backward and Forward Linkages and improving the Employment Conditions of Women.
- Creating Awareness through Designed Program.
- Confidence-Building among Women and to generate Leadership Qualities.
Methodology for Shortlisting & Screening:
Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (KFL) shall conduct Screening of the Duly Completed Applications acknowledged from the Candidates. Based on Scrutiny of the Applications, Only Shortlisted Candidates would be called for Counseling / Oral Test / Viva voce.
Procedure for Recruitment / Employment / Association:
Recruitment to various Positions in Karnataka Milk Federation shall be strictly based on the Qualifying Examination, Prior Work Experience forming part and parcel of the Eligibility Criteria and Verification of the Certificates and Documents.
The Candidates considered Eligible in all respects shall be issued the Letters of Appointment / Joining and allocated to the Sales Depots mentioned hereunder:
Post-Selection Appointment of the Candidates would be for the District-wise Sales Depots.
- Bengaluru Sales Depot: Covering Urban, Rural Bengaluru, Ramanagara, Kolar, Chikkaballapur
- Mysuru Sales Depot: Covering Mysuru, Mandya, Chamarajanagara & Part of District Coorg
- Mangaluru Sales Depot : Covering Mangaluru, Udupi
- Hubli Sales Depot: Covering Hubli – Dharwad, Bagalkot, Belagavi, Gadag, Haveri Districts & Part of Uttara Kannada District
- Kalaburagi Sales Depot: Covering Districts Kalaburagi, Bidar, Yadgir, Vijayapura
- Ballari Sales Depot: Covering Districts Ballari, Raichur & Koppal
- Shivamogga Sales Depot: Covering Districts Shivamogga, Davanagere, part of Chikkamagalur
- Tumakuru Sales Depot : Covering Entire Tumakuru District and Hiruyur Taluk
- Hassan Sales Depot: Covering Hassan, Chikkamagalore, Part of District Coorg
- Davangere Sales Depot:
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Karnataka Milk Federation Website: www.kmfnandini.coop
Log into Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited Website for Detailed Notification, Eligibility, Counseling, etc.