Kar KPSC JE AE Answer Key 2018 21st jan Ques Papers ~ Expected Cut Off:
KPCL AE / JE Examination 2018 TQPB Answers Key: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) shall Release the Test Question Paper Booklet Answers Key Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D respectively for the Objective Written Examination for RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF AEs / JEs / CHEMISTs / CHEMICAL SUPERVISORS-2017 being conducted on the 21st Day of January 2018 (21.01.2018).
KPCL JE AE Answer Key 2018
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited shall Upload on the Website the Provisional Answers Key to seek the Candidates’ Objections to the same. The Candidates are Advised to Log into KPCL Website for the same.
KPCL AE JE Expected Cut-Off Marks: 2018
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited notified Objective Type for Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineers & Other Posts to be held on the 21st Date of January 2018 carries Maximum 100 Marks. KPCL AE / JE / Chemist / Chemical Supervisor Examination 2018 is being conducted for drawing up Merit List for Un-Reserved Candidates with Sufficient High Marks.
Karnataka Public Service Commission will Determine the Minimum Qualifying Marks to be Obtained by the Candidates to be in the Merit List for Selection to the Posts.
KPSC Junior Engineer Answer Key 21st Jan 2018
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited may Announce in March 2018 the Result for the Competitive Written Examination for Recruitment to the Posts Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, Chemists / Chemical Supervisors.
The Candidates, who had not studied Kannada in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examinations shall have to Appear for the Kannada Language Test (KLT) to be held Later.
Procedure for Selection:
- Selection shall be carried out Purely on Merit Basis Determined taking into consideration Sufficient High Marks Obtained by the Un-Reserved Candidates in strict compliance with the Karnataka State Government’s Reservation Policy.
- Merit List will be prepared / drawn up based on the marks obtained in the Competitive Written Test.
Kannada Language Test:
- Those, who have not Studied Kannada as one of the Subjects in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) or Equivalent Examination, shall have to pass Kannada Language Test (KLT) as well.
- The Candidates, who pass the Kannada Language Test, are only Eligible to be considered for Selection Process.
- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited shall Publish on KPCL Website the Date and Venue for Kannada Language Test separately.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Ans Key 2018
The Candidates called for Document Verification based on the Merit shall have to Furnish / Present / Produce in ORIGINAL with 02 Sets of Self-Attested Xerox Copies mentioned in the Advertisement.
Name of the Posts and Vacancies:
Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): 02 Vacancies
Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) (35 + 30 + 25): 90 Vacancies
Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) (27 + 63 + 41) – 131 Vacancies
Chemist: 01 Vacancy
Chemical Supervisor: 04 Vacancies Totaling 228 Vacancies
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Website: www.karnatakapower.com/
Click here to Log into Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Website to check out KPCL AE / JE Examination 2018 Result.