Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Recruit 2017 Application Form,Syllabus:
The Karnataka High Court (HCK) will be issued the official advertisement no. for the recruitment of the civil judge under the provisions of the Karnataka judicial service recruitment 2017 of civil judges (junior division) very soon through the official website of the Karnataka High Court Department. Here is the good news comes swiftly for the all job seekers who wants to do the government jobs in Civil Judge Court 2017 in Karnataka State at this time please have some patience. Because they will start the application form through the online at the quickest possible through the official website of the department.
Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Online Application 2017
The Karnataka High Court will be introduced the recruitment notification for the civil judges junior divisions which includes the existing and consequential vacancies. When the will commence the schedule of Online application submission form then eligible and interesting applicants may apply for online application form through the website of the Karnataka high Court.
High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge 2017 Recruitment Details
Organization Name:- High Court of Karnataka
Name Of The Posts:- Civil Judge (Junior Divisions)
Organization Website:- www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Last Date:- March/April 2017 (tentative)
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications :
(a) Degree in Law granted University established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
(b) All ex-service man who holder of the Advocate degree is also apply for this post. Those are working in the Department of Prosecutions and govt. Litigation are also eligible for this post.
Age limits :
The Candidates which are Applying job hunter age limit should be maximum 38 years for SC/ST Category Candidates and 35 years for all other category candidates.
Pay scales : 27,700 to 44,770 per month.
How to Apply:
The Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Application form 2017 may apply in online mode on or before the last date. A Candidate who eligible for this post applying online website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/ at the soonest possible promptly.
Note: The Applications sent by any other mode other than online will not be considered and to remit the fee as here under.
Application Fee: – For Preliminary Exam Fee:
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ category- I candidates
- 500/-for general merit, and all other category candidates
For Main Exam Fee: [Only for candidates who is successful in preliminary examination]
- 500/- for SC/ ST category- I candidates
- 1000/- for general merit, and all other category candidates
Candidates can make the payment through SBI online payment gateway, or in form of SBI challan generated online in any branch of State Bank of India.
Online Payment :
On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway to www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: 2017
(A) Karnataka Civil Judges PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION 2017 :-
The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted by the way of Objective types Question paper consisting of 100 marks which are as follows:
PART-A: code of civil procedure , 1908
- Negotiable Instruments Act,1981
- Transfer of property Act, 1882
- Indian Contract Act , 1887
- Specific Relief Act 1963, Indian constitution and Karnataka rent Act,1999
PART-B :- Code of criminal procedure ,1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1960 and
- Indian evidence Act ,1872.
PART-C :- General Knowledge –Test of reasoning and mental ability.
(B) Karnataka Civil Judges MAIN EXAMINATION 2017 :-
Translation paper (maximum marks 100): The candidates will be required to translate the passages in English to kannada and kannada into English.
- The passages from(1) Depositions, (2) Judgments and (3) Documents.
- Law paper first (maximum marks 100)
- The code of civil procedure, 1908
- The code of criminal procedure , 1973
- The Indian evidence Act, 1872
- Principles of pleading and the constitution of India
- Law Paper Second (maximum marks 100)
- Framing of issues and writing of judgments in Civil Cases.
- Law Paper third (maximum marks 100)
- Framing of charges and writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
(C) VIVA- VOICE ;- (maximum marks 100)
(D) COMPUTER TEST ;-(maximum marks 25)
Selection Criteria: Aspirants selection process will be based on the following stages as followings:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Test
For more details about Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Notification 2017 Recruitment regarding pay scale, selection procedure, application fee, age limit, how to apply Karnataka High Court Latest Civil Judge jobs, required qualification certificates, civil judge preliminary exam date, civil judge prelims admit card 2017, civil judge prelims result date 2017, civil judge pre 2017 cutoff & civil judge mains exam dates & hall ticket, Interview & final selection list etc candidates wish to visiting our portal time to time.
- karanataka judiciary recruitment 2017,
- judiciary kar civil judges recruit,
- kar judiciary 2017 civil judges form,
- apply online kar judiciary civil judges,
- last date apply kar civil judegs 2017,
- kar civil judges application form,
- kar civil judges online form submissions,
- kar judiciary civil judges pre syllabus,
- kar judiciary civil judge pre pattern,
- karanataka civil judges exam dates,
- kar civil judges pre model papers,
- kar civil judges pre solved papers,
- kar civil judges pre 2017 admitcard,
- kar civil judge pre result dates,
- kar civil judges pre cutoff 2017,
- kar civil judge mains exam dates,
- kar civil judges mains hall ticket 2017,
- karnataka civil judge interview dates,
- kar civil judges final selection 2017,
Official Karnataka High Court Website Name :- www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in