Karnataka CET Notification 2019, KCET Form | Hall Tickets | Counseling Results:
The Karnataka Examination Authority has dispatch the Press release Notification 2019 CET through the official website of the Karnataka KEA CET 2019 through the official portal of the department. The students who are interesting to take admission into Professional Courses in Karnataka for the year 2019-20 may submit the online application form in January- February 2019 through the official website.
KEA CET 2019 Application Form
As per the notification unveiled by the official, the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) are invited application from the eligible and suitable candidates for admission in First Year Various Professional Courses 2019-20 academic session. The candidates may apply for the online application form till the last date of form submission. The starting date of application form January 2019 and shall ends in February 2019.
Educational Qualification -> Applicants should be passed their PUC II Year/12th/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination through the recognized board of State or Central Board.
Age Limit -> Student’s minimum age should be 17 years for CET 2019.
Candidates have to the amount of Fee of Rs. 650 for General and OBC of Karnataka State and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Candidates.
In case of candidates residing outside state of Karnataka pay of Rs. 750/- and candidates residing outside from India Rs. 5000/-.
Common Entrance Test Time Table 2019
- Biology/ Mathematics
- Physics/ Chemistry
- BOTH FOR HORANADU AND GADINADU KANNADIGA CANDIDATES
Entrance Test Syllabus
The students who will apply for the CET 2019 can get the entrance test syllabus subject wise separately through the official website as stated hereunder.
The KEA Department will upload the entrance test 2019 admission ticket before seven days from the entrance test at the official portal of KEA Karnataka.
Candidates shall be selected for the various Professional Courses on the basis of their performance in the 2019 CET/NEET/NATA and Document Verification.
Results and Merit List
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will declare the CET 2019 results along with merit list through the official website within 45 days from the entrance test.
Document Verification/Certificate Verification
After the declaration of CET 2019 entrance test, the department of KEA Karnataka will face the Document/Certificate Verification rounds for admission into Various Professional UG course in academic session.
Document Verification rounds at the time of Admission
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
- Date of Commencement of Online Application Submission Form -> January 2019
- Last date of Application Form -> February 2019
Official Website of the KEA Karnataka -> www.kea.kar.nic.in
Click Here to Download KEA Karnataka 2019 Notification