- 1 Karnataka RDPR PDO, Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
Karnataka PDO Forthcoming Recruitment Jobs 2019, Panchayat Developement Officers Form,Syllabus,Pattern:
The Karnataka Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR) is primed to release the Press Issue Notification for the Panchayat Development Officers PDO & Gram Panchayat Secretary (GPSc) forthcoming posts in Districts of Karnataka State and Hyderabad-Karnataka Region. Karnataka RDPR shall be displayed the detailed Recruitment Notice & invites the Online Applications for PDO & GPSc as soon as possible through the recruitment portal website hereunder.
Karnataka RPDR Recruitment: Online Applications for the Recruitment of Panchayat Development Officer & Gram Panchayat Secretary will be invited till the last date of form submission from the Eligible aspirants. Eligible & Enthusiastic candidates may apply Online at the Website of the Recruitment portal. The info consisting Required Eligibility/ Post wise vacancies/ Application form Link/ Concerned Dates/ Selection Process etc are given in the detailed notice as stated down.
Name of Department: Karnataka Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Deptt
Category’s Appellation: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Posts: Panchayat Development Officers & Gram Panchayat Secretary
Total No of Posts: Not Yet Release
Post wise no of Vacancies:
Name of the Post
- Panchayat Development Officers (PDO) for 24 Districts:
- Gram Panchayat Secretary (Grade I) for 24 Districts:
- Panchayat Development Officers (PDO) for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region:
- Gram Panchayat Secretary (Grade I) for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region:
Karnataka PDO | GPSc Application Form 2019
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for Detailed Advertisement
The Enthusiastic & apt aspirants who meet the Requisite Eligibility may Apply Online through RDPR Karnataka Recruitment Website portal. The Candidates should apply .
- For General and OBC Category: RS 500/- (Single Post)/ RS 750/- (Both Posts)
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman: RS 250/- (Single Post) / RS 400/- (Both Posts)
Karnataka PDO, Gram Panchayat Secretary Eligibility 2019
Candidates should possess Degree in concerned / respective discipline from Recognized University or Institute. (For more details take reference to detailed advertisement).
Age Limit of the Candidates should lie between the 21-35 Years for UR And 21-38 Years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B. Whereas 40 Years for SC / ST / Category-1
Karnataka RDPR PDO Selection Process: 2019
The selection of the Eligible candidates will be based on the Competitive Examination and Personal Interview (T).
Examination Scheme/ Exam Pattern:
|Test||Marks||Number of Quest.||Time duration|
|Paper-2 (Specific Paper)||200||100||2 Hrs|
Karnataka PDO, Gram Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus:
The Competitive Examination for the PDO & Gram Panchayat Secretary will be of Objective type & consist of two papers (Paper-1, Paper-2)
Paper-1: General Knowledge, General Kannada, General English
Paper-2: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj content syllabus
We would provide the detailed Exam syllabus for the PDOs & Gram Panchayat Secretary. Concerned candidates should keep updating from our portal website.
- Pay Scale for PDO – 20000 – 500 – 21000 – 600 – 24600 – 700 – 28800 – 800 – 33600 – 900 – 36300 Per Month
- Gram Panchayat Secretary – 14550 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – 21000 – 600 – 24600 – 700 – 26700 Per Month
Website of the Department: www.kea.kar.nic.in