Kota University UG | PG Admissions 2018 Online Application Form | Merit List:
UOK Kota University Admissions 2018: The University of Kota has released the Admission Notification for UG/ PG & Professional Courses for the session 2018-19. Kota University Admissions 2018 Online Applications are invited from 06th June 2018 at the UOK Online Admission portal. Aspirants seeking Admissions to UG (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com), BCA, BBA, B.P.Ed, PG Courses (MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, M.Ed, MBA, LLM etc) courses & Professional Courses may apply for the Online Admissions before the 25th June 2018.
Kota University Admission information brochure Containing detailed UG/ PG/ Professional Courses Admissions updates inclusive of Courses list/ Eligibility Criteria/ Selection Process/ Application Form/ Fee details including of Colleges details/ Admission schedule etc has been displayed. Eligible applicants following the here informed links/ instructions shall get the all latest information here through. The online registration form started from 06th June 2018 to 25th June 2018 through the official website.
KOTA UNIVERSITY Online Admission 2018-19
Click here for Online Application Form
- Online Admission Form starts from: 06th June 2018
The Online Application forms for the Kota University Admissions 2018-19 for Courses are started from 06th June 2018 to 25th June 2018. The Online Application forms can be filled at above shared link.
To procure Admission Form along with Prospectus for each of the courses, options are as follows:
- Option 1: Download Admission Form from the website and submit filled Admission Form to the Head of the Department of the respective course along with DD of Rs.500/-.
- Option 2: Admission Form can be purchased by cash or submitting DD of Rs. 500/- from the following places: (i) Office of the Dean, Postgraduate Studies Room No. 312, Administrative Building, University of Kota
NOTE: University of Kota is offering following academic programmes in its campus for powering the Youth for Empowering the Nation:
- Postgraduate Programme •M. Phil. Programme • Integrated UG-PG Programme •Ph. D. Programme
|• M.Sc. Chemistry (Specialization in Organic & Analytical Chemistry)||Graduate Degree (In particular course) from recognized University with 55% Marks (Gen Category),
SC/ST/OBC/SOBC/PH: Min. Pass Marks,
All categories from other states: 60% (Course wise Eligibility shall be obtained from the Prospectus)
|• M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry|
|• Integrated B. Sc.-M. Sc. Physics|
|• M.Sc. Physics-Energy|
|• M.Sc. Tech.-Energy Studies|
|• M.Tech. Solar Energy|
|• Master of Computer Applications (MCA)|
|• M.Sc. Life Sciences|
|• M.Sc. Wildlife Sciences|
|• Master of Social Works (MSW)|
|• M.A. Development Studies|
|• M.A/ M.Sc Geography|
|• M.A. Heritage, Tourism, Museology & Archaeology|
|• Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|• MBA (International Business)|
|• Master of Commerce (M.Com.)-Accounting & Finance|
|• Mater of Physical Education (M. P. Ed.)|
|• Master of Law (LL.M.)|
Admissions at undergraduate (BCA, BBA, BSc) level shall be made through percentile basis. Admission in professional courses will follow the Admission Policy-2018-19 of the directorate College Education, Jaipur.
Two separate lists would be prepared by the college on the basis of merit in view of the percentile & reservation policy of the Government of Rajasthan. First merit list will consist the names of the candidates against the total number of allotted seats in respective course. The second list (waiting list) would also consist of the names, category, percentage, supportive document attached, followed by first list in the descending order of merit against the total number of allotted seats. This list shall be the waiting list.
Separate merit lists shall be prepared for UG and PG courses and the admission will be given strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate and as per his/her choice for the course
- Availability of Admission Forms of the University website: 06th June 2018
- Last date of submission of filled Admission Forms: 25th June 2018
- Display of First Merit Lists on website for provisional admission: 27th June 2018
- Fee deposition of Candidates of First Merit Lists for all subjects / courses for provisional admission: 30th June 2018
- Display of Second Merit Lists on website for provisional admission
- Fee deposition of Candidates of Second Merit Lists for all subjects / courses for provisional admission
Courses in affiliated Colleges:
Admissions to the said courses will depend on the Merit List to be prepared on Qualifying Marks basis. Candidates register for the UG/ PG (Non Professional) BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MCom etc courses will be further Merit Listed on Merit basis, keeping Reservation policy through the Affiliated Colleges.
For more information regarding College wise Courses list/ Colleges Info/ No of seats etc candidates are advised to go through the Admission Prospectus.
Website of the University: www.uok.ac.in