KVS Recruitment 2017-18, PGT PRT TGT Jobs Form | 546 Vacancies Apply Online @Kendriya Vidyalaya:
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) invites the Applications for the recruitment of 546 PRT, PGT, TGT Teachers Jobs for North East Zone as special recruitment Drive. These vacant posts of PRT/ PGT/ TGT will be filled in the various Kendriya Vidyalayas located in the North East Zone. Interested candidates can apply before last date (i.e. 17/10/2017) through online website links provided here under.
KVS 546 PRT, PGT, TGT Jobs North East Zone 2017
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), For the Recruitment of 546 PRT/ PGT/ TGT Teachers in the North Eastern States has issued the recruitment notification 207. Eligible & Interested candidates will have to apply Online for said Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher Jobs . The last date of Online Registration is 17th October 2017.
All details in concerning with the recruitment notification can be found on the university recruitment notification.
Name of Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), North East Zone
Name of the Post: PRT TGT & PGT posts
Name of the Category: Recruitment notification
Number of vacancies: 546
- PRTs – 220
- TGTs (all subjects) – 144
- PGTs (all subjects) – 182
- Last date for submission of offline application: 17/10/2017
KVS North East PRT, PGT, TGT Teacher Jobs 2017
Click here for Detailed Jobs Notification
The Eligible candidates have to follow the under given steps:
- Visit the website of the board/ www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Then fill the PRT/ PGT/ TGT application form carefully
- Attach the educational qualification and relevant documents with application form.
- Pay the required application fee
- Take a proof of the speed posts receipt for future reference.
Educational Qualification for KVS PGT/ TGT/ PRT Teacher
Hereby we are referencing the Tentative criteria/ candidates should ensure the criteria from the detailed jobs Advertisement
PRT- Senior Secondary School Certificate/+2/inter with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English media
- Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
PGT– Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate
- Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 to 65 years (Tentatively)
Selection process for PRT/ PGT/ TGT:
Selection process will consist of Written Test, Interview and class room observation which shall be conducted as per the schedule notified by the KVS Sangathan.
- Online Registration Dates Starting- 03-10-2017
- Last Date for Online Registration- 17-10-2017
KVS Web Portal: www.kvsangathan.nic.in