- 1 Madras High Court Residential Assistant Recruitment
- 1.1 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
- 1.2 MHC Residential Assistant Jobs Details
- 1.3 Steps to Apply Residential Assistant Application Form
- 1.4 Madras HC Residential Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
Madras High Court Residential Assistant Recruitment 2019 180 Posts Vacancies Application Form
Madras High Court has started the procedure of Residential Assistant Recruitment. Madras High Court has declared the official notification for 180 Residential Assistant Post. Candidates who are interested and eligible can submit the Madras HC Residential Assistant Application Form 2019 from 15.05.2019 to 12.06.2019. Application Form will be available in online mode and no other mode will be entertained. Candidates have to check the below section for more information.
Madras High Court Residential Assistant Recruitment
Check all the eligibility criteria as it is necessary for candidates, before applying for the Residential Assistant post. Eligible candidates have to submit the application form before the last date to avoid network problem in official website.
Madras High Court Residential Assistant Recruitment 2019 has been commenced. The Madras High Court has released the 180 Vacancies for Residential Assistant Post. Candidates are advised to keep continue to read the entire article till the end.
MHC Residential Assistant Jobs Details
Category Name – MHC Residential Assistant Jobs Notification 2019
Name of the High Court– Madras High Court
Application Mode – Online
Post Name – Residential Assistant
Name of the Post: 180
Steps to Apply Residential Assistant Application Form
- Candidates need to open the Indo Madras High Court.
- Go to the Notification Section
- After that search for the MHC Residential Assistant Application Form.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the requisite documents and submit application form.
- Candidates can download it and save it for future use.
Madras HC Residential Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 8th standard or equivalent from recognized board or institution.
- Candidates should have completed one year craft course & should have valid LMV driving license.
Candidates must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit is provided for reserved category candidates.
Candidates will be selected for residential assistant on the basis of written exam, practical test, oral test. The written exam will be of objective type containing 50 marks. The duration of the exam is 75 minutes. Practical test will be of 50 marks and oral test will contain 10 marks.
- BC/BCM/MBC & DC/Others-Rs 500
- SC(A)/SC/ST/PWD/Widow-No Fees
- Starting Date of Application Form:05.2019
- Last Date of Application Form:06.2019
Madras High Court Website: www.mhc.tn.gov.in