Maharashtra Board SSC Rechecking Procedure 2018, MSBSHSE 10th Class Revaluation Form | Fees | Apply Online:
mahasscboard revaluation form 2018,maharashtra board ssc rechecking,maharashtra ssc rechecking procedure 2018,msbshse 10th revaluation process,maha ssc board revaluation fees 2018,maha ssc revaluation of answer sheet 2018,maharashtra ssc 10th revaluation 2018 notification,maharashtra ssc revaluation 2018 results,mahasscboard ssc rechecking notification 2018,ssc maharashtra rechecking 2018 process,
The Maharashtra Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MBSHSE) is all set to release the notification pertaining to the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination revaluation form/ revaluation schedule/ detailed performa. MBSHSE after the announcement of Class 10th/ SSC examination result is likely to issue the SSC revaluation form/ recheck form through the official website of the board. Afterwards to the emancipation of SSC March 2018 examination result board shall invite the Online revaluation form. More details in this regard can be found in notification.
Maharashtra SSC Rechecking Procedure Form 2018
The Maharashtra Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MBSHSE) is shortly going to invite the revaluation form from those candidates who are not satisfied with their stated result in subjects of checking or totaling. Students who seek revaluation (In condition of difference in the answers sheets, non- allotted marks to the answers, difference in the totaling, difference anywhere in answers allotted marks etc) may file their revaluation form within the allotted period of time.
Notice– Revaluation form shall be issued after the SSC result announcement. Candidates in this regard by logging into the website of the board can submit the form. detailed information in this regard can be found through the notification.
MSBSHSE Class 10th Revaluation Form 2018
- There will be the amount of revaluation fee is as RS 300/- per Subject
Maharashtra SSC examination revaluation form submission dates are likely to be announced by the board.
Candidates applying for revaluation will have to file the revaluation form within the prescribed time along with revaluation form/ fee per answer booklet & relevant documents said by the board.
Maharashtra SSC Re-Evaluation Apply Online 2018
- Students appeared in the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) March 2018 examinations and have had their examination results of Xth class/ Secondary School Examination released by MBSHSE, may apply for the Examination revaluation.
- Candidates not pleased with the stated result may apply for the revaluation. Revaluation form must be submitted on or before the last date for Maharashtra Board SSC Rechecking Procedure.
- Revaluation form/ fee/ dates etc details can be seen through the Maharashtra Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education website portal.
- Candidates to apply for revaluation must have to submit the all requisite/ relevant documents as stated by the council with revaluation form/ fee.
Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Fees 2018
Candidates not satisfied with the result/ marks allotted or those who would like to make re inspection of their Answers sheets/ inside-outside, may file their revaluation applications online through Board portal website (www.mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in) within the prescribed period of time/ allotted by the board, after the emancipation of SSC Result 2018.
Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Result: 2018
The result of SSC revaluated answers booklets shall be uploaded on the official website followed by the complete details card regarding the Result cards & applied subjects. Candidates have to make profound look on the website for all concerning means.
Official Maharashtra Board Web Portal: www.mahahsscboard.in/