Maharashtra MH NEET Expected Cut Off 2018 Merit List MBBS/BDS- Counseling:
CBSE NEET (Maharashtra State) Expected Cut off: The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to declare the NEET 2018 (UG) Entrance Result on 5th June 2018 & likely to notify about the Cut off Marks/ Merit List & Counseling Information. CBSE NEET Organization for providing Admissions on 15% All India Quota & Other than 15% Seats Quota through All India Counseling & State/ UT wise Counseling respectively shall also make Notification. Candidates answered the NEET 2018 for MBBS/ BDS Courses Admissions from Maharashtra State are hereby notified about Maharashtra State NEET Cut off Marks Expectations/ Admission Proceedings hereunder.
Maharashtra State NEET 2018 Cut off| Merit List
NEET 2018 Maharashtra Merit/Cut off: For admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Maharashtra State Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of State Government/Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare etc on OTHER THAN 15% SEATS , Category wise Cut off/ Merit List Maharashtra state shall be published at Directorate of Medical Education & Research DIMR.
Candidates from Maharashtra State who answered the NEET Exam are informed to keep in touch with the NEET webportal/ DIMR Maharashtra Portal/ Under shared links for all latest to Categories- General/OBC/ SC/ ST wise Cut off Marks/Merit List
NEET (UG) – 2018
|Declaration of Result*||5th June, 2018(Tuesday)|
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2018.
The seats are classified in the following categories:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
ADMISSION IN STATE MEDICAL COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES/INSTITUTIONS/AFMC/PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES FOR SEATS OTHER THAN 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA.
- Admission under State Quota Seats shall be subject to reservation policy and eligibility criteria prevailing in the State/Union Territory as notified by the respective State/Union Territory from time to time.
- The reservation of the seats in medical colleges for respective categories shall be as per applicable laws prevailing in State/Union Territory concerned.
- Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Private Medical Colleges shall be subject to policies of the Government of India/State/Union Territory.
- Admission to AFMC, Pune shall be subject to the norms prescribed by the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services, Ministry of Defence and Government of India. Candidates who apply for NEET (UG) –2018 and also seeking admission in AFMC will also have to apply to AFMC on www.afmc.nic.in / www.afmcdg1d.gov.in.
The short listed candidates will be required to appear for a second stage Screening Test conducted by AFMC. Candidates are advised to contact AFMC for further and exact details.
MBBS/ BDS Counseling/Merit Lists/ College Allotment:
The Conducting Authority will release the Merit lists/ Cut off Lists of candidates against Other than 15% Seats (State Quota) at the website portal after the submission of Counseling forms from securing More than Cut off Marks (Eligible for Counseling/Admissions at State Level Medical/ Dental Colleges). Candidates who appeared in NEET 2018 Exam must have to secure atleast Cut off Marks (Required for State Quota Merit List) decided by MCI tentatively.
Counseling: Candidates further will allowed to fill the Counseling Forms for Seat allotment. Through through Counseling/ Merit lists eligible applicants on Merit/ Reservation basis will be provided the Admissions Seats in the Medical/ Dental Colleges in the Maharashtra State.
Maharashtra State Quota NEET Cut Off List:
The Central Board of Secondary Education National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018 organization shall prepare the Category wise Cut off Marks & under Medical Council of India supervision publish the Maharashtra (State wise) minimum Cut off Marks (General/OBC/ SC/ ST) for being eligible for OTHAR THAN 15% SEATS Counseling 2018.
Candidates must secure more than Cut off marks for being eligible for MBBS/ BDS Admissions to the State Government/ Private Colleges Admissions.
Website of the Department: www.dmer.org