MDSU Ajmer Admission 2019 B.SC MA M.Com M.Sc Diploma Form / COunseling:
MDSU Ajmer Admissions 2019-20: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer has released the PG ADMISSION NOTICE 2019-20 for Courses including M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, B.Sc & Advance Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate Programs. MDSU Ajmer invites the Online Applications from the Eligible aspirants from soon the website portal Online link shared hereunder. The MDSU PG Admission Applications/ Mode of Application/ Eligibility/ Selection/ Prospectus & Application form submission procedure has been mentioned in the prospectus 2019.
MDSU Admissions 2019-20 Notification/ Date
MDSU ADMISSIONS 2019-20: As per Schedule Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University invites the Online Applications for the PG/ Diploma/Advanced Diploma Courses for the session 2019-20. Online Application Forms in online mode can be filled soon & on Qualifying Marks/ Personal Interview basis Admission selection shall be made.
The enthusiastic candidates meet the Required Eligibility will be able to apply for the Courses Admissions 2019 from the commenced date at Website portal of the MDSU Ajmer. The detailed Admission Process/ Criteria/ Application form/ Eligibility/ Selection process/ Course wise Entrance Date Sheet etc are notified hither.
MDSU University Admission 2019:
Admissions to MDSU:
Admissions to the prescribed courses on UG/ PG/ PHD level will be based on the Qualifying Marks/ Personal Interview/Document verification basis (As required Course wise).
MDSU Admissions 2019-20 UG/ PG Application Forms:
Click here to Apply Online
MDSU Ajmer Admissions 2019 Prospectus
Important: All candidates have to compulsorily upload all the marksheets (Annual/Semester) after 10+2 exam while filling form online.
- The candidates who have appeared in the last qualifying examination may also apply for admission. However, such candidates must submit their mark sheets in the time period notified by the University/ Department.
- All the information related to admission shall be displayed on the Notice board of the concerned Department. For any further information candidate may also contact the Head of Department/ In-Charge during Office hours
How to apply:
Apply through online admission link available at University website www.mdsuajmer.ac.in and www.mdsuexam.org along with Application Fee (Rs. 300/- per course) through Emitra /Emitra website: Timeline for Online Application Process. Online Application Process commences soon.
M A · Economics · Hindi · History · Political Science · Population Studies · Sanskrit Vedic Vangamaya · Journalism & Mass Communication
M Com- Economic Administration & Financial Management (EAFM) · Accountancy and Business Statistics (ABST) · Business Administration
M Sc- Applied Chemistry · Botany · Chemistry · Environmental Science · Foods and Nutrition · Microbiology · Remote Sensing & Geo-Informatics · Zoology
Computer – Master of Computer Application (MCA) · Master of Computer Application – Lateral Entry (MCA-LE) · M.Tech – CS · MCA Integrated
Management- MBA (Through CMAT & Direct Admission) · MBA (Dual Specialization) · MBA (Business Economics)
· Master of Social Works (MSW) · Master in Yoga Studies & Therapy Management (MYS & TM) · Master in Library & Information Science (MLIS) Lateral Entry · LLM
- Graduate Programs: BSc Advance Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate Programs
- Food Science & Nutrition · Naturopathy & Yogic Science
Advanced Post PG Diploma in Food & Health Security (ADFHS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety, Health and Environment (PGDISHE) · Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Laws (PGDEL) · Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM) · Diploma in Yoga Education & Human Science (DYEHS) · Certificate Course in Basics of Ornithology (CCBO) · Yoga Instructor’s Certificate Course (YICC).
MDSU Eligibility/Selection process/ No of Seats:
Candidates in concerned regard are advised to keep in touch with the website portal of the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer Admission portal / Prospectus given above.
- Online Admission Start From-
- Last Date:
- Personal Interview Documents verification:
- Notification of the List (on the Notice Board of the Department) – published
Website of the University: www.mdsuajmer.ac.in