IB ACIO Result 2017 ~ MHA Intelligence Officer Expected Cut Off, Answer Key:
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II / Executive Examination 2017: Taking cognizance of the Ministry of Home Affairs Notified Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II / Executive Examination 2017 (for Recruitment against 1300 Vacancies) conducted on the 15th of October 2017, we would like to briefly state in the subsequent Paragraphs in regarding the ACIO II Result to the Candidates appeared in the said MHA Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (MHA ACIO) Examination / Executive 2017.
MHA IB ACIO Result 2017
The Ministry of Home Affairs shall declare the ACIO / Executive Examination 2017 Result in due course through the MHA Recruitment Portal. The Result of ACIO II Tier-1 Exam (All India Competitive Examination) seems to be announced shortly as per anticipations. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer / Executive Examination 2017 Examinees are hereby alarmed to get the relevant information shortly.
The Ministry of Home Affairs will publish on the MHA Website the Result for the ready reference of the Candidates.
IB ACIO Expected Cut-Off Marks: 2017
- There shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 or ¼th of the Mark for each Wrong Answer to the Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type in Tier-I Examination. No Marks would be awarded for any Un-Attempted Multiple Choice Questions in the Tier – I Test.
- Only those Candidates would be called for Tier – II Examination who come up to a Certain Standard in Tier – I Examination
- For Tier-II Examination, there will be Minimum Cut-off Marks / Minimum Percentile Marks @ 33% Marks out of 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions carrying Equivalent 100 Marks.
- Based on the Candidates’ individual Performance and Marks in the ACIO / Executive Examination 2017, the Ministry of Home Affairs will announce the Results.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has determined the Minimum Qualifying Marks to be obtained by the Candidates in the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer / Executive Examination consisting of 02 Tiers. The Minimum Qualifying Marks to be secured by the Candidates is 33% or Higher to be considered for Further Stage of Recruitment of the ACIO / Executive (Direct Recruitment) Examination 2017 for Final Recruitment in ACIO Grade – II (Executive) in the Intelligence Bureau Wing of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
IB ACIO 15th Oct Question Paper Analysis 2017
The Assistant Central Intelligence Officer / Executive (DR) Examination 2017 consisting of 02 Tiers carries Maximum 150 Marks, i.e., Maximum 100 Marks for 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions in the Tier I Objective Test followed by Tier II consisting of Conventional Descriptive Test for Maximum 50 Marks wherein the Candidates, irrespective of Category / Community shall need to secure Minimum Qualifying 33% Marks to be considered Eligible for Tier II comprising the Conventional Examination.
The Ministry of Home Affairs notified Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II consists of Tier I & Tier II followed by Personal Interview leading the Final Selection subject to preparation of the Provisional Select List drawn up based on the Candidates’ individual Performance and Marks secured in Tier I & Tier II and Personal Interview put together.
Mode of Selection / Procedure for Selection:
Examination Duration: Tier I & Tier II for 60 Minutes of 01-Hour each respectively.
Tier / Mode ofExamination
|Description of Examination||No. Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks / Minimum Percentile Marks irrespective Community / Category|
a) General Awareness
b) Quantitative Aptitude
c) Logical / Analytical Ability
d) English Language.
|33% Marks to qualify for Tier II Test
a) Essay on One of the Given Topics (30 Marks),
b) English Comprehension & Précis Writing (20 Marks).
Procedure for Selection Of Candidates to the Posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive):
- The Candidate shall have to appear in Tier-I at one of the Test Centers mentioned herein above.
- On the basis of the Candidates’ respective Combined Performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, they would be Shortlisted for the Interview.
- Tier-II Examination and Personal Interview would be conducted at a Centre by clubbing the Candidates of the Nearby Centers.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs would intimate the Candidates Successful in both Tier I & Tier II Examinations in respect of the Date, Time and Center for Interview through Candidates’ respective e-Mail Id furnished at the time of Online Registration.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs, based on the Combined Performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Personal interview, shall Provisionally Shortlist the Candidates for Final Selection subject to successful Completion of their Character and Antecedent Verification followed by the Medical Examination to the utmost Satisfaction of the Recruitment Agency.
The inistry of Home Affairs Website www.mha.nic.in.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on the Ministry of Home Affairs Website to check out the ACIO (Exec) Grade – II Examination Answer Key.