- 1 MKU Distance B.Ed Admissions Notification 2019
MKU DDE B.Ed Admissions 2019-21, Entrance Test Form, Counseling Schedule/Dates:
Madurai Kamaraj University, Directorate of Distance Education is likely to notify about the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Admissions 2019-21. MKU for providing admissions to 2 Year B.Ed programme, aims at developing knowledge attitude and skills required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary level, is likely to commence the Application submission procedure shortly.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admissions: The Application forms for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) 2 year course shall be invited from the Eligible applicants soon at the below given address in duly attested form before the end date. The B.Ed Admissions Application forms/ Concerned Dates/ Course fee/ Eligibility Criteria/ Selection process/ Detailed advertisement etc are stated hither. The last date for the receipt of filled in application form in the office of the Director, DDE, Madurai is going to release later.
MKU B.Ed Admissions 2019-21
DURATION The duration of the programme is two years. A student has to complete his/her programme within 5 years.
MKU Distance B.Ed Admissions 2019-21 Application Form
Candidates will have to send their B.Ed Admissions 2019-21 Application form by Regd. Post/Speed Post to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021 (Tentatively) the Last date for submission. The candidates in all respects should keep visiting our portal links.
The candidate is requested to submit the required photo copies of documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
MKU Madurai B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Trained in service teachers in elementary education
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme (D.T.Ed.) through face-to-face mode.
- The school teachers with UG degree in the following subjects: Tamil, B.Litt., English, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Geo-Physics, Bio-Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Bio-Technology, Plant Biology, Zoology, Micro-Biology, History, Geography, Applied Geography, Computer Science, Computer Application and Information Technology. The school teachers with PG degree in Home Science, Economics and Commerce with same UG degree.
- The candidates should have undergone 11+1+3 or 10+2* +3 pattern of study
MKU DDE B.Ed Admissions 2019 process:
The Admissions to the B.Ed Course for the session 2019-21 shall be provided to the candidates qualify the Entrance Test 2019. The B.ED Entrance Test qualified candidates will be Merit listed on the basis of Performances in the Entrance. The Counseling will be conducted to candidates qualify the Entrance Exam 2019.
MKU DDE B.ED Entrance Test Date/ Result/ Merit List/ Counseling
Hereby through our website portal links/ updates we will provide the all latest updates concerning the Entrance Test/ Application forms/ admission criteria etc through latest advertise notifications. The candidates should keep visiting our website portal for all relevant infos.
Application cum Prospectus for B.Ed. Admission 2019-2021
Website of the Department: www.mkudde.org