MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2018, Forthcoming Vacancies Forest Ranger Form, Syllabus, Admit Card:
The Madhya Pradesh Public Services (MPPSC) is going to announce the notification of State Forest Services Examination 2018. MPPSC is likely to advertised the State Forest Services Examination 2018 notification for Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger at the website portal & invites the Online Application at the quickest possible. The MP State Forest Service Exam (राज्य वन सेवा परीक्षा-2018) Online Applications can be filled by Applicants post ensuring the Detailed Instructions/ Eligibility etc.
MP Forest Service Exam 2018 Notification
MPPSC State Forest Services Exam 2018: The MPPSC invites the Online Applications for Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger posts under the राज्य वन सेवा परीक्षा-2018 From the Indian Citizens shortly. The Eligible Applicants meet the Required Eligibility shall apply soon for the State Services Exam 2018 after ensuring the detailed Eligibility. The details consisting Exam Advertisement, Application Forms/ Dates/ Eligibility/ Selection Process/ Preliminary/ Main Examination Dates/ Admit Cards etc are notified hereunder.
Name of the Department: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Appellation of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Exam: Madhya Pradesh Forest State Services Exam 2018
Name/ No of Posts:
- Assistant Forest Guard:
- Forest Ranger:
MPPSC Forthcoming Posts Forest Ranger 2018 Online Application Forms
Click here for Application form
Click here for Detailed Advertisement
MP State Forest Service Examination 2018 Online Application forms are going to be filled shortly. The candidates meet the Eligibility shall apply for the State Services Exam 2018 after ensuring detailed Eligibility.
Candidates who wish to apply for Madhya Pradesh Forest Services Examination also, [subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions] have to apply for the online application form that they intend to appear for both the Madhya Pradesh Forest Service Examination and the State Services Examination
- Candidates applying for Madhya Pradesh State: Rs.250/‐
- Candidates from other states: RS 500/-
Application fee in online mode (as asked in Advertisement) shall be filled by applicants.
MPPSC राज्य वन सेवा परीक्षा-2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate holding Bachelor’s degree/ Graduation in Science/ Engineering subjects (Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology OR B.Tech (ME/ CE/ ELE/ AGRI/ Computer/ Chemical/ E&C etc) from a recognized University/ Institute are eligible.
- Two years Diploma Certificate in Forest Training from Forest College Dehradun or any other forest college institute in India.
- Should have Physical Standard as required in Advertisement.
(For Post wise Eligibility Criteria in details applicants should take reference from detailed Advertisement).
Minimum-21 Years & Maximum age could be 28 Years. (Reservation to the reserved category candidates as per govt rules in advt).
MPPSC State Service Examination 2018 Scheme/ Syllabus
The Madhya Pradesh State Forest Services Examination 2018 for (Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger) will consist of two successive stages
- State Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) (Common for Forest Service too)
- MP State Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview)
The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions). State Service Prelim Exam shall carry the maximum of 400 marks as follows.
|Paper-1||General Studies||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|Paper-2||General Aptitude Test||200 Marks||2 Hours|
Paper-1: General Studies:
The General Studies Paper II of the State Services (Preliminary) examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination the year will be eligible for admission to the Main examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission, to the Main Examination.
- The written examination consisting of the following papers:
|Paper-1||General Studies||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi (Essay including)||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-3||Optional Paper-I||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-3||Optional Paper-II||200 Marks||3 Hours|
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking)
Interview for Personality Test:
The candidate will be interviewed by a Board of competent and unbiased observers who will have before them a record of his/her career. The object of the Interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for the Service.
- Date of Advertisement/ Begin of Applications: Release Soon
- Last Date for Online Application form- Intimate Shortly
- Date of Prelim Exam: Notify Soon
- Issue of Prelim Admit Cards: Available Soon
Official website of the department- www.mppsc.nic.in