MP Online D.Ed/D.El.Ed Admissions 2018, Application Form, 1st-2nd-3rd Counseling,Seat Allotment:
mp online d.d entrance exam 2018,mp d.ed online form,ded admission 2018 mp,mp d.ed admissions 2018,mp d.ed online application form 2018,mp d.ed online registration 2018,mp ded last date filing form,mp ded
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) to shortly release the Detailed Notification in respect of admission into First Year of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course for the Academic Session 2018 – 2020. The department would like to shed light on the Admission Procedure for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course in various D.El.Ed. Institutes in Madhya Pradesh as stated in the subsequent Paragraphs.
MP Online D.Ed Admissions 2018
Madhya Pradesh Online Portal, on behalf of the State Council of Educational Research & Training shall publish shall release in July / August 2018, the Notification in respect of Counseling for admission into the Ist Year of the D.Ed. Course 2018 – 2020 commencing in October 2018.
MP Online D.Ed First Seat Allotment 2018
Print Allotment Letter
Govt. Teacher / Fresher Candidate Merit List
Admission into D.El.Ed. Course for a duration of Two (02) Years shall be based on Merit-Cum-Preference.
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) shall shortly issue a Press Release in respect of admission into D.El.Ed. for the Academic Year 2018 – 19.
Admission into Diploma in Elementary Education Courses would be offered as per the Merit List and Wait List in case of the Seats left vacant by the Candidates due to certain reasons and as many as Four Counseling Rounds followed by Wait List / Spot Round Admission.
We look forward to the MP Board of Secondary Education to release in July / August 2018, Press Bulletin in this regard. We would display on our Website Quicker Alert in this regard including Online Application Forms, Application Fee and Counseling Schedule for entry into D.El.Ed Admission for the Academic Session 2018 – 20.
MP Online D.Ed Online Registration Form 2018
Click here to download the SCERT D.El.Ed. 2018 Admission Notification.
We would concurrently publish on our Website the State Council of Educational Research & Training Notice for admission into Diploma in Education Program offered into various Courses.
Merit-cum-Preference for admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El. Ed. / D.Ed.) for the Academic Year 2018 – 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 17 Years.
10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination with 50% Marks from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / Madhya Pradesh State Government.
Relaxation of 05% Marks to the Reserved Candidates / Applicants belonging to Madhya Pradesh State.
Essential Documents to be annexed along with the Online Option Form:
- Qualifying Examination (10+2) / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Higher Secondary Examination Marks-Statement.
- Attested Xerox of the Original Documents / Certificates prescribed here below:
- Scrip of the Challan Online Option Forms and Deposited Process Fee.
- 10th Standard / 12th Class Marks-Statement / Date of Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority / Institution.
- A Certificate in the Prescribed Format for Reservation Category and Cadre.
- Madhya Pradesh State Domicile Certificate.
- Most Importantly One Most Recent Passport Size Photograph.
The Original Certificates Need Not Be Attached To the Application Form
- High School Examination Certificate (HSEC) Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Minimum 15 Years.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
- Certificate of Passing Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) from a Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- Statement of Marks of Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent.
- In case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category, a Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and other authentic documents about his / her Caste.
- In case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
The Candidates shall be required to produce the Original Documents and Certificates at the time of Oral Interview for verification of the prescribed attached documents.
The Madhya Resident Candidates aspiring for admission into D.El.Ed. 2018 are advised to log into www.mponline.gov.in/.
Scheduled Events for admission into D.El. Ed. Course:
|Activities||Scheduled Dates (Tentative)
Date shall reflect only after issuance of an Official Press Release)
|Declaration of the Institute-wise|
|Option Exercise for choosing the Institutes by the candidates|
|Publishing of Main Admission List / Merit List|
|Dates for Admission into the D.El. Ed. Institutes in the State|
|Publishing of Wait List|
|Dates for the Wait-listed Candidates for admission|
|Declaration of the Second Wait List (in case of necessity arisen there).|
MPBSE iro of Counseling Schedule for admission into D.El.Ed. 2018 Application Forms, Main Admission List, 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th Merit List Display, First / Second Wait List, Ist / IInd / IIIrd / IVth Round of Counseling, Seat Allotment Result, Document Verification, Verification of Academic Educational Qualification Certificates / Caste Testimonials / Domicile Documents for admission into D.El.Ed. 2018 in Madhya Pradesh:
Click here to download the MPBSE D.El.Ed. 2018 Admission Notification.
Click here for D.El.Ed. 2018 Application Form.
Click here for downloading Application Form: Self-Finance (Merit Quota).
Click here to download the Application Form: (Management Quota).