MP Open School Shramodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test 2019 Application Form Notification Apply Online:
Taking cognizance of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shramodaya (Residential) Vidyalaya Admission Test 2019 for Admission into Class VI / VII / VIII / IX / XI respectively (English / Hindi Medium) in Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Residential Schools in Districts Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur and Gwalior for the Academic Session 2019 – 2020, Brief is as hereunder. Based on the Office of the District Education Officer, Rajgarh, Biaora Notification and Follow-up Activities, We look forward to Tasks to follow Likewise in the Year 2019 as well.
MP Open School Shramodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Result 2019
How to Obtain the Information Brochure / Admission Prospectus and Application Form: The Parents / Guardians / Patrons of the Students may obtain the Admission Brochure including the Application Free of Charge from the Office of the Assistant Labor Commissioner / Labor Officer / Assistant Labor Officer.
The Students shall need to submit their respective Duly-Filled in Applications in the Office of the Head / Principals of the School Concerned.
MP Open School Shramodaya Vidyalaya Test 2019 Notification
Glimpse of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shramodaya (Residential) School Selection Test 2019:
- Notification in 2nd Week of November 2018 with 45 Days for Application until the Last Date of December 2018;
- Scrutiny of the Application: Third Week of January 2019
- Issuance of the Admit Card and Model Question Paper: Last Week of February 2019
- Intimation for the Students through the Registered Cellphone SMS (for Issuance of the Admit Cards) towards Last Week of February 2019
- Shramodaya Residential School Entrance Test 2019 likely to be held on the Notified Date in April 2019
- Post-Evaluation Release of the First Merit List: 1st Week of May 2019
- Verification of the Certificates & Documents of the Students in the Office by the Local Labor Officer: 3rd Week of May 2019
- Release of Selection / Admission based on Merit List: Last Week of May 2019
- Completion of the First Merit List Based Selection Process: 1st Week of June 2019
- Release of the Merit-List Based Second Selection List (Wait-List): July 2019
Pt Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shramodaya School Admit Card 2019:
Madhya Pradesh Building & Construction Workers’ Welfare Board (मध्य प्रदेश भवन एवं संनिर्माण कर्मकार कल्याण मंडल) Portal / Website, the District Labor Office shall upload / issue the Admit Cards for the Students. The Students, in case of non-receipt of the Admit Cards up to the 1st Week before the Date of Shramodaya Residential School Entrance Test 2019 may get in touch with the Labor Office in the Concerned District for Allotment.
MP Shramodaya Result (Residential) School Entrance Test 2019:
Madhya Pradesh State Open School Education Board shall conduct Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shramodaya (Residential) School Admission Test 2019 for Admission into VIth, VIIth, VIIIth, IXth and XIth respectively for the Academic Session 2019 – 20 in the School where the Students may be appearing in the Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shramodaya (Residential) School Entrance Test 2019.
Examination Duration: 02 Hours / 120 Minutes
|Test Subjects||No. of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Procedure for Admission|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability Test (RMAT)||25||25||Weight age of Marks
80% Marks in the Entrance Test and 20% of the Marks in the Previous Class Passed
Methodology for Resolving Tie:
In case of Equal Marks in the Merit List Prepared, Preference for Admission shall be given to the Students Senior / Elder / Older in Age having been placed Higher on the Select List.
|Social Science Or||15||15|
Madhya Pradesh State Open School Education Board Website Result News
Madhya Pradesh Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Bhopal (मध्य प्रदेश भवन एवं संनिर्माण कर्मकार कल्याण मंडल) Website: labour.mp.gov.in
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Students!
Log into Madhya Pradesh Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Bhopal Website for Pt DDU Shramodaya (Residential) Selection Test 2019 Updates.