MPHC High Court Civil Judge CJ Class 2 Recruitment 2019 Application Form 190 Vacancies Admit Card:
Madhya Pradesh High Court has announced the notification for 190 Civil Judge Class 2 Post. The High Court of MP has invited the application form from 27th December 2018 and ended on 20th January 2019. Candidates can submit the MPHC Application Form 2019 through official website of mphc.gov.in and it is available in online mode only.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Civil Judge Class 2 post and by reading the full article, candidates will found themselves whether they eligible or not.
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Notification
Those candidates who found eligible can submit the application form at the official website of commission. The commission has started the process of the MPHC Civil Judge Application Form and there are total 190 Vacancies for above-said Post. Applicants can get more information about Civil Judge Grade 2 post by accessing our website regularly. Educational Qualification, Age limits, Selection Process or more details are provided in the article below.
- Category Name – Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Department – Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Post Name – Civil Judge Class 2
- Number of vacancies – 190
- Application Mode – Online
Steps to Apply Online Application Form
- Candidates need to open the official website.
- Go to the notification section
- After that search for the MPHC 190 Application Form.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the Fees and submit the application form.
- And finally, download it and take a print out for future reference.
Applicants must have a degree of Bachelor in law from a recognized university or institution.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2019)
Candidates must have a minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 35 years. Upper age limit shall be provided for reserved category.
For General and who are not belongs to MP State: Rs.1000/-
For SC/ ST/PH and who belong to MP State: Rs.600/-
Candidates will be selected for civil judge class 2 on the basis of prelims exam, Mains Exam and Interview under Madhya Pradesh High Court. Those who qualify in prelims exam will be called for Mains Exam and Selection of candidates for interview round will be based on performance in mains exam and merit list will be prepared and candidates will be selected in accordance of merit list.
- Starting date of online application form: 27-12-2018
- Closing date for receipt online application: 20-12-2019
- Date of prelims exam: 23-02-2019
Official Website of MP High Court: www.mphc.gov.in/