NCR Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018, Upcoming Vacancies Notification Form Last Date
Indian Railways (North Central) 2018: The Indian Railway- North Central Railway has released the upcoming Trade Apprentice Training 2018 Notification. Based on Advertisement NCR Railways invites Applications to fill said upcoming (Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Painter, Carpenter, Electrician etc Trades & going to release Notification for engagement of Candidates soon Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961 for 2018-19. Applications can be accepted at Address before the last date.
North Central Railway Trade Apprentice Upcoming Posts Notification 2018
Indian Railways (NCR) invites the Online Applications from candidates for act apprentice training under Apprentice act, 1961 for upcoming seats in Jhansi Division as per below stated criteria. The eligible candidates by ensuring the Required Eligibility may send their Applications by General Post very soon.
Indian Railways Trade Apprentice, Engagement Training 2018
|Sr No||Trade||No. of Seats||PWD||Training period (As per Apprentice Act,1961|
|2||Welder (Gas&Elect)||One year|
|5||Painter (Genl)||One year|
|8||Lohar/Black Smith||One year|
Indian Railways Upcoming Trade Apprentice Jobs Application Form
Click Here for Detailed Advertisement
The application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his/her own hand writing in the given format on A4 sheet by ballpoint pen and sent to the following address by ordinary/registered post only: Office of the Divisional Railway Manager Personnel Dept. (R&D Section) North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003.
The last date for receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the above mentioned address is soon by 17:45 PM through ordinary/registered post only.
A bank draft of Rs 100/- in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi as an application fee may be sent as an enclosure with the application. The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Indian Railways Trade Apprentice (NRC) Eligibility Criteria
- a) Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30-11-18
- b) The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
TRADE APPRENTICE REFINERIES SELECTION PROCESS
- i) The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- ii) Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
iii) The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of mark of any subject or a group of subject.
The candidate equal to 1.5 times of the number of slots for Act Apprentices shall be called for verification of original testimonials and their physical fitness.
Important Key Dates-
- Last Date of Receiving of Application Form- Coming Soon
Website of the Recruitment Board- www.ncrindianrailways.gov.in