NCWEB Result 2018 B.COM BA Prog 2nd 1st final email@example.com:
The NCWEB University of Delhi has released the notification subjected to the announcement of Non Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB) B.A, B.Com (Programme/ Hons) Ist, IInd, IIIrd Year examination result 2018. University of Delhi is all set to display soon the NCWEB Annual UG exam result 2018 on its official website. Earlier NCWEB under the guidance of DU conducted the Annual examinations of B.A, B.Com (Part I, II, III) in the May-June 2018.
DU NCWEB UG Exam Results 2018
Based on the Controller of Examination University of Delhi, the result links of Non Collegiate Women Education Board department UG Annual May-June examinations shall dispatch quickly on the official website of the NCWEB. Candidates (Women) appeared in the Part I, II, III B.A, B.Com annual examinations are shortly can access their results/ marks statements cards by logging into the website of the NCWEB portal.
Name of the Department– Non Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB-DU)
Category Name– Results
Name of the Standards of Examination– B.A/ B.Com (P): 2018
Examination Test Month– May- June 2018
Date of Uploading Results – CHECK HERE
- Logging into the official website of the Department: www.ncweb.du.ac.in
- Visit the notification segment
- Click on the result segment
- Search for UG Annual May-June 2018 exam result
- Select the result link & open that
- Search for your Name/ Roll No wise marks statement cards in the file
- Download your result statement for further uses.
DU NCWEB BA | B.SC | B.COM May-June Results 2018
- NCWEB DU B.A (Prog) Part-1 May-June Result 2018
- DU NCWEB B.A (Prog) Part-2 Result 2018
- NCWEB DU B.A (Prog) Part-3 May-June Result 2018
- DU NCWEB B.Com (Prog) Part-1 2018 Results
- NCWEB B.Com Part-2 May-June Result 2018
- NCWEB B.Com Part 3 May-June 2018 Results
NCWEB (DU) UG Revaluation – Re-Totaling Process 2018
Delhi University will issue the examination form for revaluation procedure after declaring the examinations result of annual UG B.A, B.Com courses (May-June). Candidates who wish to make re-inspection of their answer sheets/ papers will have to file the application through the application form/ with comprised fee per subject & will have to submit at the Controller of Examination office within the given dates to submit.
Candidates will have to keep updated from the website of the University for all kind of latest releases & further in Examination Result revaluation university will proclaim all the information through the website.
May the good Luck Smiles on the Students!
Official Website of the NCWEB DU University – www.ncweb.du.ac.in