- 1 NIACL 685 Assistant Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 NIACL Assistant Previous Years Cut Off Marks 2018
- 1.2 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018 @newindia.co.in Previous Year Cutoff/Ques Papers:
NIACL 685 Assistant Exam Syllabus/ Cut off: The New India Assurance Corporation Ltd has notified for the Assistant Grade-III Tier-I (Prelim) Examination Cut off Marks criteria/ Exam Syllabus/ Assistant Prelim Exam Date/ Admit Card release date etc. NIACL in succession to inviting application forms upto 31-07-2018 is ready to conduct the Assistant Prelim Exam of 100 Objective Questions on 08th September 2018. Now, all the students can download their admit card through the official website.
NIACL 685 Assistant Admit Card 2018
NIACL Recruitment 2018: As per press notification The New India Assurance Corporation Ltd (NIACL) is set to conduct the Assistant Prelim Exam on 08th September 2018. Admit Cards downloading link are available at the website.
As important communique the NIACL shall prepare the Prelim Exam Qualified Candidates list State wise/ by deciding Category wise- State wise Assistant Cut off Marks/ Minimum Passing marks. Candidates also will have to secure the minimum Cut off Marks in each TEST i.e (English/ Reasoning/ Numerical Ability etc) & AGGREGATE also (According to Category/ State Cut off decided by NIACL).\\
NIACL Assistant Previous Years Cut Off Marks 2018
NEW India Previous Years Papers 2018
- The NIACL will conduct the Assistant Gr-3 Prelim Examination consisting questions in Objective format, in two languages (Except English part).
- There will be Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) marked in the Online Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions
- Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing Passing marks to be decided by the Company.
- Adequate number of candidates State-Wise AND Category-Wise as decided by the Company will be shortlisted for the Tier II -Main Examination.
Exam Call Letter Download
New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has issued the Tier-1 Prelim Exam Call letter through the website links as stated hereunder. Candidates through Registration ID/Roll No/ Password/ DoB will be able to download the Call letter for preliminary test before 10 days (tentatively) through the links shared.
NIACL Assistant Examination Scheme/ Assistant Syllabus pdf
The applicants shall be finally selected for the post on the basis of their performance in Tier I ONLINE Computer Based (Preliminary Examination), Tier II (Main Examination) & Personal Interview of the Candidates.
Tier I: Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:
|Sr No||Name of Test||No of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of English||30||30||Composite time 60 Minutes|
|2||Test of Reasoning||35||35|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||35||35|
NIACL Assistant Prelim Exam Syllabus/Cut off Marks 2018
The candidates applied for the NIACL Assistants post can get the Prelims and mains examination scheme and syllabus subject/ part wise separately through the official website of the department/ here shared intimation.
Exam Syllabus– Take reference from NIACL CLIP above
Previous Question paper– Check our portal website Question paper section.
Cut off Marks: Only the prelim examination qualified candidates (Securing equal or more than minimum Cut off Marks Paper wise/ Aggregate) will be allowed to answer the Main Exam. Candidates will have to secure equal or more than Passing marks to be decided by the Company.
OUT OF total 100 Marks Category wise/ State wise Cut off Marks/ Minimum Passing shall be decided by the Authority in keeping No of vacancies in perspective. Candidates as first intimation will be notified here through the all latest to NIACL Assistant State wise Cut off Marks.
Personal Interview/ Language Test
The candidates successfully qualify the Preliminary (Tier I) and Main Examination (Tier II) then they will be invited for the next round as Personal Interview (Regional language Test). The department will prepare merit list on the basis of Personal Interview.
NIACL will check/ Verify the required Documents / Testimonials / Certificates at the time of Personal Interview.
Final Merit List:
The Final Merit state-wise and category-wise List shall be prepared in descending order of the marks secured by the candidates in the Online Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment subject to Medical Fitness. Candidates will be intimated of the same through the Company’s website.
The candidates are requested to check the website regularly
- Date of Tier I (Preliminary Exam) -> 08th September 2018
- Display of Admit Card: 11th August 2018 to 08th September 2018
- Date of Tier II (Main Exam) -> 06 October 2018 (Tentative)
Website of the Organization: www.newindia.co.in