NMU Jalgaon PG Admission Date 2019 MA M.Sc M.Com M.Tech Application Form Merit List:
Brief with reference to the Office of Registrar, Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (KBCNMUJ) in respect of Online Centralized Admission Procedure for Admission into the First Year of Master of Science / Master of Arts [M.Sc. / M.A. (Geography)] and M.Tech. Very-Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) Technology, in the University Schools and the Affiliated Colleges) For the Academic Year 2019-20 shall proceed as per the Dates Declared for the Purpose Relevant Input is cited in the Information Bulletin:
NMU Jalgaon PG Admission 2019
The Process for Admission into the Post Graduate Courses shall be conducted through Online Centralized Admission Procedure in keeping with the Scheduled Date.
In pursuance to Online Application Form Application Following Commencement in June 2019 shall close as per the Date Declared in the Information Bulletin:
Subsequent Proceedings in respect of Allotment of the Seats shall be followed by Document Verification, Updating and Confirmation of the Online Application Form for Admission in Person at Admission Reporting Center (ARC) as per the Dates.
Provisional Merit List shall be Displayed on the University Website followed by Display of Final Merit List on University’s Website
Display of Category-wise Seat Distribution (Seat Matrix) for Centralized Admission Procedure Round – I
Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for Centralized Admission Procedure Round – I & Round II through Candidate Log in by Himself / Herself through the Website
Display of Category-wise Seat Distribution (Seat Matrix) for Centralized Admission Procedure Round – II
Display of Category-wise Seat Distribution (Seat Matrix) for Centralized Admission Procedure Round – III
Applications for the Seats under Industry Sponsored Quota at Respective School / College
Display of the Final Merit List for Industry Sponsored Candidates
Admission under Industry Sponsored Quota at Respective School / College by Counseling
M.Tech. (VLSI) Technology Procedure for Admission 2019
The Faculty of M.Tech. (Very-Large-Scale Integration), Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, shall draw up the Merit List of the Candidates. The Merit List shall be prepared taking into account the Candidates’ GATE Score (i.e., 80% Marks and Higher) would considered Merit- Listed, hence, Eligible for Admission into the Course.
Such Candidates would be called in person by the University Departments for Admission and shall be admitted according to Merit and Availability of the Seats.
In case of Sufficient Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Qualified with Score 80% and Higher were not Available for Admission, the University will conduct the Local Entrance Test (LET) for 80 Marks followed by Personal Interview for 20 Marks.
The remaining Seats will be filled on the basis of the Candidate’s Performance in the Local Entrance Test and the Personal Interview.
Entrance Examination Scheme for M.Tech. (VLSI) for Non-GATE Scorers
Local Entrance Test 2019
Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University shall conduct Local Entrance Test / Written Test for 80 Marks As Follows:
Analog Electronics: 20 Marks
Digital Electronics: 20 Marks
Microprocessors and Microcontrollers: 20 Marks
Semi-Conductor Devices: 10 Marks
Basic Communication Electronics: 10 Marks
Personal interview: 20 Marks to be conducted followed by the Local Entrance Test.
M.A. / M.Sc. Admission Criteria 2019 Application Form
Following Procedure shall be Adopted / Exercised aimed at Determining the Candidates’ Eligibility for Admission into the M.A. / M.Sc. Courses
Methodology for Calculating the Marks obtained in Academic Qualification and Qualifying Examination for Determining the Candidates’ Eligibility for Admission:
- The Group-wise or Subject-wise Separate General Merit List for Home University and other than Home University for Eligible Candidates shall be generated on the basis of the Candidates’ Performance in Bachelor’s Degree / Graduation as per the Eligibility Criteria.
- The Marks / Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) obtained by the Candidate in the Principal Subject in the Second Year and Third Year of Graduation would be considered while preparing Merit list. The marks/CGPA will be converted to 7 Point CGPA Scale.
Methodology for Resolving Tie
- The Tie cases of the Candidates will be Resolved As Follows:
- Based on the Total Marks / Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of the Second Year at Bachelors’ Degree / Graduate Level,
- On the basis of the Bachelor’s Degree First Year Marks / Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA),
- On the basis of the Marks obtained at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination; And
- Finally on the basis of the Applicant’s / Candidate’s Date of Birth of the Candidate (i.e., the Candidate Born at the Earlier Date) shall be considered Eligible for Admission on Merit.
Courses for Admission into M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Tech. Courses:
M.A. / M.Sc. (Geography)
- M.A. / M.Sc. (Applied Geography)
- M.A. /M.Sc. (Geography)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Polymer Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Pesticides and Agrochemicals)
- M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Physical Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Botany)
- M.Sc. (Zoology)
M.Sc. (Life Sciences)
- M.Sc. (Microbiology)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- M.Sc. Physics (Material Science)
- M.Sc. Physics (Energy Studies)
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. (Electronics)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Science)
- M.Sc. (Applied Geology)
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- M.Sc. (Information Technology)
- M.Sc. Mathematics (Computational Mathematics)
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Statistics (Industrial Statistics)
- M.Tech. in Very-Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) Technology
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University Website: www.nmu.ac.in.