NMU PHD Admission 2019 Entrance Test | Application Form | Counseling Results:
The North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon offers M.Phil/ Ph.D research programmes in Different Subjects & likely to notify the Admission notification 2019. NMU Admission Cell for providing Admissions to the said Master of Philosophy & Doctor of Philosophy programmes shall conduct the Entrance Test for determining the Eligibility of Applicants. Application forms are likely to be commenced shortly.
NMU M.Phil, Ph.D Admissions 2019 Notification
North Maharashtra University Admissions: For the admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in different subjects and in inter-disciplinary areas NMU Jalgaon is primed to communicate the notice & invite the Online Applications from Eligible aspirants for Entrance Test 2019.
The detailed info consisting Admission process/ Eligibility Criteria/ Application Form/ Concerned Dates/ Notification/ Admission prospectus/ Course info etc are shared under.
NMU Ph.D Admissions:
The North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon offers research programmes in different subjects and in inter-disciplinary areas leading to the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy. A regular full time candidate shall ordinarily work in a University Schools/Departments, Research Institutes/Centers (In colleges or industries) or recognized place of research by North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
NMU Ph.D Admissions 2019 Application Form:
How to apply for Entrance Test: The details regarding revised Ph.D. rules, Syllabi of Entrance Test, Online Application Form, Schedule of Entrance Examination etc are available on the University Website www.nmu.ac.in. The candidates those who are eligible to get exemption from Entrance Test and those who were previously exempted from PET, will also have to apply ONLINE to get exemption.
All the below mentioned candidates those who wish to apply for admission for the Ph.D. degree should fill up this online application form with prescribed fees.
NMU Jalgaon Ph.D Eligibility Criteria:
For admission to the Ph.D. programme in a related subject in the faculty, applicants fulfilling the following criteria shall be treated as eligible:
- a) Persons having passed Post Graduate Degree (Master Degree) Examination with at least 50 % marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from any recognized statutory University which is a member of AIU, New Delhi.
- b) Persons holding the rank of Asstt. Director/Scientist B or above and working in National Laboratories / Institutes / Government/Private Organizations nominated/sponsored by the respective employer
Entrance Exam Syllabus/ Scheme:
Structure of the Entrance Test: There will be two papers i.e Paper-I and Paper – II for the Entrance Test The syllabi of Paper-I and Paper-II for various subjects covered under different Boards and Faculties are uploaded on University website.
- Paper – I: General Aptitude Test This paper will have 50 questions (100 marks) with multiple choice covering logical reasoning, numerical ability, reasoning and language aptitude.
- Paper – II: Subject Specific Test Paper-II will be also of 50 questions (100 marks) with multiple choice objective questions covering relevant subjects in the faculty.
The provisional admission for the Ph.D. degree shall be given in the University after undergoing the following procedures:
- The candidates who are eligible as per the above criteria mentioned in (1) and qualified the Entrance Test devised and conducted by the University and those who are exempted under provision 4 (b).
- The above candidates have to appear for an interview before the committee constituted for the allocation of the Research Guides.
- After allocation of the Research Guide, an eligible candidate seeking admission to the Ph.D. programme shall confirm the topic of research of his/her thesis and prepare a brief outline under the guidance of allocated research guide and apply to the Director, Board of Colleges and University Development in the prescribed application form along with registration fee as may be prescribed from time to time by the University. The candidate shall also submit 05 copies of his/her Ph.D. research proposal (outline) along with the application through his/her allocated Research Guide.
- The provisional admission will be issued to the candidates only after the submission of outline of Ph.D. topic.
Subjects in which Award of Ph.D conferred:
- Arts and Fine Arts
- Mental, Moral and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Commerce and Management
Candidates for all latest Admission Ph.D intimations are assisted to go through the details like important dates, eligibility criteria before filling up the online application form for Ph.D. Entrance Test – July-August, 2019
Website of the University: www.nmu.ac.in