NTSE 2020 Online Registration Form Last Date Syllabus Ques Papers:
NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) a national-level Talent search Exam has been scheduled by the NCERT, New Delhi on Sunday, 17th Nov 2019. NCERT conducts the NTSE Exam twice in a year in all States & UTs. The NTSE November 2019 Online Applications are invited from the Class 10th Students from all States/UTs.
NTSE Examination 2020: NTSE (Stage-I and Stage-II) Examination will be organized by the NCERT for providing scholarship to the candidates qualify the Exams. NTSE Scholarship Exam 2020 Online Applications forms can be filled upto the dates notified by the respective State Boards. Applicants from 10th Class across the country fulfilling the Eligibility for NTSE may apply for the said Scholarship Exam 2020.
NTSE 2020 Stage-I & Stage-II Examination Date
- Stage-I Examination in Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Andaman, and Nicobar Island: 02nd November 2019
- Stage-I Examination in All other States/UTs except above & below mentioned states/uts: 03rd November 2019
- Stage-I Examination in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, NCT of Delhi, J & K: 17th November 2019
- Stage-II Examination in All States & UTs: 10th May 2020
News Publish on 08th August 2019:-
The candidates of Class 10th who are interesting to apply for the NTSE 2020 examination, take registration first through the official website of NCERT. The last date for submission of application form is to be notified by the respective states. The last date of registration may vary from state to state. NTSE 2020 (State) Stage-I examination is going to held on 02, 03 & 17 November 2019 and NTSE 2020 Stage-II (National) is likely to conduct on 10th May 2020.
NTSE Application forms for Stage-1 Exam 2020
NTSE Stage-I Application Form details are available at the NCERT/ Boards/ Organizations’ websites. NTSE 2020 Stage-I Application Form shall be filled by Class 10th Students.
(Whereas the Last date for submitting the application form will be notified by respective State/UT only. Different states may have different last dates for submission)
Note: Students (in India, not abroad) don’t need to fill any form for NTSE Stage-II examination. The Roll No and Exam Centre of NTSE Stage-II will be sent All students of Class X studying in recognized schools are eligible to appear for the Stage – 1 examination, conducted by the State/UT’s, in which the schools are located.
NTSE 2020 Application Form for Indian Students Abroad
Indian students studying abroad in class X can appear directly for Stage II NTS Examination under conditions mentioned in the NTS brochure.
Application Form for Indian students studying abroad will be available on the NCERT website in the month. If unable to find NTSE 2020 application form for students in abroad, you can fill the form below providing your details and we will send the NTSE Application form to you
NTSE 2020 Exam Fee:
The exam fee for NTSE Stage-I exam will be notified by State/UT. For NTSE Stage-II examination, no fee is charged by NCERT.
NTSE Stage I Exam Pattern
NTSE Stage-I Examination at State/UT level is advised to follow National pattern which comprises of two parts MAT and SAT.
- Part-I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Part-II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) also includes Language Comprehensive Test.
NTSE Stage-II Exam Pattern
- Paper I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
of Questions: 50
No. of Marks: 50
Duration: 45 Min
- Paper-II: Language Test (LT) English/Hindi
of Questions: 50
No. of Marks: 50
Duration: 45 Min
- Paper III: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
No. of Questions: 100
No. of Marks: 100
Duration: 90 Min
MAT (Mental Ability Test)- Part shall contain questions from analogies, series, problem-solving, reasoning, classification, figures, coding words, etc. The MAT test checks the candidate’s ability to think, reasoning and problem-solving.
SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)- Part shall contain questions from Science, Mathematics, history, geography, political science and economics. There will a Language comprehensive test also.
NTS Scholarship Disbursement Rules 2020:
On the basis of NTSE Examination, 1000 scholarship are awarded each year. Out of which 15% are reserved for students belonging to the SC category, 7.5% for students belonging to ST category and 4% for the Physically Challenged group of students. Amount of scholarship will be:
- Scholarship of Rs.1250 per month for class XI and XII.
- Scholarship of Rs.2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Postgraduates students.
- Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D. be fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
New Rules for NTSE Scholarship Scheme from 2020 Session:
- Awardees have to secure an aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent grade in order to be eligible for the scholarship every year.
- A pass in all subjects for which a student is registered/appeared is necessary.
- Withdrawal in non-core subjects as per institutional rules of exemption is considered for payment of scholarship.
- In view of online payment of scholarship to the awardee, the stipulated time period is reduced from 24 months to 12 months.
- Students pursuing diploma or certificate courses will be provided scholarship, provided they are not employed.
Website of the Council: www.ncert.nic.in