- 1 NVS PGT | TGT | Principal Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NVS Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT / PGT Syllabus 2018-> CHECK HERE
- 1.2 Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS TGT | PGT | Principal Application Form 2018
- 1.2.1 NVS PGT, | TGT | Principal Eligibility Criteria:
- 184.108.40.206 KVS PGT, TGT Selection Procedure/ Examination Scheme-(See Advt for details)
- 220.127.116.11 MODE OF SELECTION
- 18.104.22.168.1 Candidates for all information in details consisting Required eligibility, Age Limit, Age relaxation, Application fee/ exam syllabus, Experience required & other referendum etc have to go through the reference of Detailed Advertisement. For All latest updates candidates should keep visiting our portal website.
- 1.2.1 NVS PGT, | TGT | Principal Eligibility Criteria:
NVS Navodaya Vidyalaya Posts Vacancies 2018 PGT /TGT /Principal Recruitment Form,Syllabus:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Smiti (NVS) is primed to publicize the Recruitment notification for the Recruitment of PGT, TGT, School Principals, Different Class Teachers & Assistant Commissioners on total posts in the various Navodaya Vidyalayas. NVS has notified to commence the recruitment process for the TGT, PGT, Principals & others vacant posts, in proceeding NVS invites the Online Applications from the eligible candidates very soon at the recruitment portal website hereunder.
NVS PGT | TGT | Principal Recruitment 2018
NVS Recruitment 2018: Online Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the required Eligibility criteria at the recruitment portal website to fill the PGT, TGT, TGT (Third Language), Asstt Commissioner & Principals. The detailed information regarding the advertisement consisting Online Application link/ dates of submission of Applications/ Required eligibility/ selection process/ Post wise vacancies distribution etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Department: Navodaya Vidyalaya Smiti (NVS)
Appellation of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post for Recruitment: PGT, TGT, Principal, Asstt Commss. & others
Total No of Posts: Upcoming
|Post wise No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Commissioner||Principal||PGT||TGT||Different Classes Teacher||TGT (Third Language)||Total|
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here to Download the Detailed Advertisement
TGT, PGT, TGT (3rd Language), Principal, DCT & Asstt Commissioner Recruitment under Navodaya Vidyalaya Smiti 2018 for upcoming posts, Online Applications can be filled Online at the recruitment portal stated website hereabove..
Application Fee- (See Notice)
NVS PGT, | TGT | Principal Eligibility Criteria:
1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
a) PGT (English)- English
b) PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
d) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
f) PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
g) PGT (History) – History
h) PGT Geography-Geography
i) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
j) PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics.
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under :
a) For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
d) For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
e) For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
|FOR PRINCIPALS||FOR TGT (THIRD LANGUAGE)||FOR MISCELLANEAOUS TEACHERS|
|(a) Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
(b) B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
(c) Persons working in any of the Govt./Semi Govt./Govt. Recognised/CBSE affiliated Sr. Secondary (10+2) schools/Inter college.
|Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned regional language as an elective subject at degree level.
(b) B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University.
(c) Competence to teach through English and Hindi/concerned Regional language as the case may be.
(d) Should pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
For eligibility for Different Classes Teacher & Assistant Commissioner required Eligibility candidates shall take reference to detailed notice.
Age Limit- (See Notification)
KVS PGT, TGT Selection Procedure/ Examination Scheme-(See Advt for details)
MODE OF SELECTION
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together. The Samiti reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview separately. The decision of the Samiti about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. However, in the case of TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers (Librarian) and TGTs (III Language), the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination only. However, the mode of selection whichever so for all the above posts will be the sole discretion of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and may be changed. .
- Starting Date for Online application Submission- Coming Soon
- Last Date for Application submission- Release Soon
Candidates for all information in details consisting Required eligibility, Age Limit, Age relaxation, Application fee/ exam syllabus, Experience required & other referendum etc have to go through the reference of Detailed Advertisement. For All latest updates candidates should keep visiting our portal website.
Official Website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya : www.nvshq.org