- 1 NVS PGT | Computer Operator | Principal Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
- 1.2 NVS Navodaya Vidyalaya Principal/ PGT Syllabus 2019-> CHECK HERE
- 1.3 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
- 220.127.116.11.1 Candidates for all information in details consisting Required eligibility, Age Limit, Age relaxation, Application fee/ exam syllabus, Experience required & other referendum etc have to go through the reference of Detailed Advertisement. For All latest updates candidates should keep visiting our portal website.
NVS Navodaya Vidyalaya Posts 251 Vacancies 2019 PGT /Computer Operator /Principal Recruitment Form,Syllabus:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Smiti (NVS) is primed to publicize the Recruitment notification for the Recruitment of PGT, Assistant (Group C), School Principals, Computer Operator (Group C) & Assistant Commissioners on total 251 posts in the various Navodaya Vidyalayas. NVS has notified to commence the recruitment process for the Assistant Commissioners, PGT, Principals & others vacant posts, in proceeding NVS invites the Online Applications from the eligible candidates from 15th January 2019 to 14th February 2019 at the recruitment portal website hereunder.
NVS Recruitment 2019: Online Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the required Eligibility criteria at the recruitment portal website to fill the PGT, Assistant, Computer Operator, Asstt Commissioner & Principals from 15th January 2019 to 14th February 2019. The detailed information regarding the advertisement consisting Online Application link/ dates of submission of Applications/ Required eligibility/ selection process/ Post wise vacancies distribution etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Department: Navodaya Vidyalaya Smiti (NVS)
Appellation of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post for Recruitment: PGT, Assistant, Principal, Asstt Commss. & others
Total No of Posts: 251 Posts
|Assistant Commissioner||Principal||PGT||Assistant (Group C)||Computer Operator (Group C)||Total|
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here to Download the Detailed Advertisement
Assistant, PGT, Principal, Computer Operator & Asstt Commissioner Recruitment under Navodaya Vidyalaya Smiti 2019 for 251 posts, Online Applications can be filled Online at the recruitment portal stated website hereabove..
The candidates have to pay the examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise examination fee payable is as under:
- Principal:- Rs. 1500/-
- Assistant Commissioner (administration):- Rs. 1500/-
- PGTs:- Rs. 1000/-
- Assistant:- Rs. 800/-
- Computer Operator:- Rs. 800/-
NVS PGT, | Assistant Commissioner | Principal Eligibility Criteria:
1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
a) PGT (English)- English
b) PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
d) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
f) PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
g) PGT (History) – History
h) PGT Geography-Geography
i) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
j) PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics.
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Degree from a recognized university.
Knowledge of Computer Operator.
3 years experience in administration, financial matters in Central Government Autonomous organisation under the central govt.
|FOR PRINCIPALS||FOR ASSISTANT||FOR Computer Operator|
|(a) Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
(b) B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
(c) Persons working in any of the Govt./Semi Govt./Govt. Recognised/CBSE affiliated Sr. Secondary (10+2) schools/Inter college.
|Degree from a recognized university.
Candidates must have work experience.
|He/ She must passed bachelor degree from a recognized university/Institute.
Skill in word processing and Date Entry with a one year Computer Diploma from a recognized institute.
Age Limit- (See Notification)
KVS PGT, Principal Selection Procedure/ Examination Scheme-(See Advt for details)
MODE OF SELECTION
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together. The Samiti reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview separately. The decision of the Samiti about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Starting Date for Online application Submission- 15/01/2019
- Last Date for Application submission- 14/02/2019
- Fee Depositing Open- 15/01/2019
- Fee Depositing Close- 15/02/2019
- Downloading Call Letter / Admit Card (Tentative)- 10/03/2019
- Date of Written Test (Tentative)- In Last week of March 2019
Candidates for all information in details consisting Required eligibility, Age Limit, Age relaxation, Application fee/ exam syllabus, Experience required & other referendum etc have to go through the reference of Detailed Advertisement. For All latest updates candidates should keep visiting our portal website.
Official Website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya : www.navodaya.gov.in