NWR Railway Trade Apprentice 1164 Vacancies Jobs 2017-18, Apply Online Form:
Indian Railways (North Western) Jobs 2017-18: The Indian Railway- North Western Railway has released the 1164 Trade Apprentice Training 2017-18 Notification. Asp per Notification NWR Railways invites Applications to fill said 1164 (Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Painter, Carpenter, Electrician etc Trades & going to release Notification for engagement of aspirants on 1164 Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961 for 2017 Applications can be accepted at Address before 29-11-2017.
North Western Railway 1164 Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017
Indian Railways (NWR) invites the Online Applications from candidates for Act Apprentice Training under Apprentice act, 1961 on 1164 seats in several Divisions (Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur) as per below stated criteria. Eligible candidates by ensuring the Required Eligibility may send their Applications by General Post upto 30-11-2017.
Indian Railways Trade Apprentice, Engagement Training 2017-18
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|DRM Office Ajmer||153|
|BTC Carriage Ajmer:||210|
|BTC Loco Ajmer:||126|
|Carriage Works Shop Bikaner:||90|
|Carriage Work Shop Jodhpur:||294|
Indian Railways 1164 NWR Trade Apprentice Jobs
Click Here for Detailed Advertisement
The application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his/her own hand writing in the given format on A4 sheet by ballpoint pen and sent to the following address by ordinary/registered post only:
The last date for receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the above mentioned address is 29-11-2017 (29th Nov 2017) by 17:45 PM through ordinary/registered post only.
A bank draft of Rs 100/- as an application fee may be sent as an enclosure with the application. The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Indian Railways 1164 Trade Apprentice (NWR) Eligibility Criteria
- a) Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 29-11-17
Applicants must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Stipend will be Paid as per Instructions Issued by Railway Board from Time to Time.
TRADE APPRENTICE REFINERIES SELECTION PROCESS
- i) The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- ii) Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
iii) The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of mark of any subject or a group of subject.
Important Key Dates-
- Advertisement date:30th October 2017
- Online application starting date:30th October 2017
- Online application last date: 29th November 2017
Website of the Board- www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in