Odisha Matric Paper Rechecking Form 2018 Process Apply Online Last Date 10th Results:
Odisha Board of Secondary Education had earlier declared the 10th Class Result 2018. Some students have not satisfied with their result but do not worry about it. The Odisha Board is given a chance for Rechecking/ revaluation of Paper. Those students who are not comfortable with their result and wish to apply for the Odisha Matric Paper Rechecking/ Revaluation form 2018 then they need to visit the official portal of bseodisha.nic.in. In the only online mode, candidates can submit the Rechecking/ Revaluation form. More details regarding 10th Class Revaluation Form are given in below paragraphs.
Odisha Matric Paper Rechecking Form 2018
Applicants are advised to submit the Odisha 10th Class Revaluation/ Rechecking Form 2018 before the last date due to network problem in the Official site of Odisha Board. Candidates can apply for revaluation form after the announcement of result. The Result for Revaluation will be published on Board Website after 1 Month of submitting the form.
We will also provide a Revaluation Result link in our website. With the help of this link, hence candidates will check their revaluation result through our website. All the important information regarding Matric Paper Revaluation form is provided in this article. Moreover, candidates can get the more updated details through the official website.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION OF CHECKING OF ADDITION OF MARKS FOR ANNUAL HSC/ STATE OPEN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, 2018
1. The online application for checking of addition of marks for both Annual HSC/ SOSC Examination, 2018 will be available in the website www.bseodisha.ac.in from 10/05/2018 till 25/05/2018 midnight. The last date for deposit of fee will be 25/05/2018 before 11.45 pm. However the applicant depositing fee at the last moment can submit their forms on or before 26/05/2018 midnight.
- Name of the Board – Odisha Board of Secondary Education
- Examination name –Matric Exam
- Name of the Category – Revaluation Application Form
- Mode of Application – Online
How to Apply 10th Rechecking and Revaluation Form 2018
- Visit the official Website of bseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on BSE Odisha Rechecking form Link 2018.
- Revaluation Form will appear on your screen.
- Candidates need to fill all the mandatory details.
- After that click on the submit button
- Now, you registered yourself successfully.
- Take a print out and save for future reference.
Odisha BSE 10th Class Revaluation Form Fees
Candidates will pay the Revaluation fees and attach all the necessary documents and submit the revaluation/ rechecking form. Hence candidates go to official website for collecting more information about 10TH Class Revaluation.
Official Website of Board: www.bseodisha.nic.in