Patna High Court District Judge Mains Result 2017, Expected Cut off Marks:
Patna High Court District Judge Main Results: The Patna High Court is set to declare the District Judge (Entry Level) Main Examination Result 2017 for recruitment against Bar Examination 2016. Based on the intimation by Patna High Court in successive to scrutinizing the Answer books of Paper-1 & Paper-2 of District Judge Main Written Examination, on 8th October, 2017, is going to declare the Mains Result at the weblinks shared.
Patna High Court District Judge Mains Results 2017
Patna High Court Recruitment: The Patna High Court in successive to organizing the District Judge Recruitment Preliminary Examination on 08-10-2017 and scrutinizing the Answers Books of 200 Marks Exam is going to announce the Result on final answer key basis.
Patna High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Bar Exam Mains Exam consisting 200 Question on Civil law/ Criminal law/ GK paper etc are successfully coordinated by the Department.
Patna High Court District Judge Mains Exam Results
The Results of Mains Exam qualified candidates list/ Criteria Deciding Cutoff marks/ Category wise cut off marks by recruitment panel of Patna High Court would announce against District Judge Bar Exam 2016 Recruitment Exam. Aspirants who answered the Patna District Judge Mains Examination 8th October 2017 are conveyed the links/ instructions hereunder to get the Result.
- Date of District Judge Mains Exam- 08-10-2017
On the basis of District Judge Mains Exam Final Answer keys Result of the District Judge Mains Exam shall be uploaded on the website of High Court i.e. in due course.
How to Check the Examination Result:
- Log on to the website of the High Court
- Go to the Recruitment at website
- Search for the District Judge Recruitment portal.
- Get the Mains Exam Result link
- Then after getting the Portal select the District Judge Result
Patna High Court District Judge Cut off marks/ Result
The Patna High Court Recruitment Panel has discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks in OMR based Written Exam (Preliminary). Whereas the candidates securing high in the 200 Marks Mains Exam of District Judge under deciding minimum Cut off Marks to be declared qualified for the Main Exam of total 200 questions.
Result of the Mains Exam is anticipated to be announced by July end tentatively. Candidates in concerned regard are advised to keep in touch with the website of the High Court.
Patna High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017:
|Test Stage||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Patna High Court Civil Judge Preliminary Test||100|
|Main Written Examination||200||General: 50%
SC / ST : 45%
|Viva-voce / Personal Interview
Scheduled to be hosted in April / May 2017
|50||40% irrespective of the Caste|
- Viva-voce Test scheduled to be hosted in shall carry Maximum 50 Marks.
- The Objective of the Viva-voce is to assess the suitability of the Candidate for the Cadre by judging the Mental Alertness, Knowledge of Law, Clear and Logical Exposition, Balance of Judgment, Skills, Attitude, Ethics, Power of Assimilation, Power of Communication, Character and Intellectual Depth and the like of the Candidate.
Website of the Patna High Court: www.patnahighcourt.gov.in