- 1 Patna University B.Ed Admissions 2018 BEET Entrance Test
- 2 Patna University B.Ed Admissions 2018-20 Application Form:
- 2.1 Patna University B.Ed Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 Patna Univ B.Ed Admission Criteria/ Entrance Test- Result/ Merit List
- 2.2.1 Important: The prospectus giving detailed information about admission is available for male and female candidates on the website of Patna Training College and Women’s Training College respectively. The candidate is advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling the online application form at Patna University Website (www.patnauniversity.ac.in).
Patna University BEET 2018, Admissions | Entrance Test | Application Form | Counseling
The Patna University is all set to announce the Bachelor of Education Entrance Test (BEET) 2018 Notification for admissions to 2 Year Regular Programme. Patna University is primed to advertise the Prospectus for B.Ed Admissions & shortly will commence the Application submission procedure. University shall provide admissions to Patna Training College (for male candidates only) and Women’s Training College (for female candidates only) of Patna University through BEET 2018.
Patna University B.Ed Admissions 2018 BEET Entrance Test
The Patna University holds an entrance test every year for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) Programme. The test is called Bachelor of Education Entrance Test (BEET) & shall be organized in the July 2018 (Tentatively). In prior the Online Applications for the B.Ed Entrance Test shall be filled in the June-July 2018 at the website portal of the University admissions. The prospectus giving detailed information about admission consisting Application form/ Submission links/ Eligibility Criteria/ Admission process/ No of seats etc as stated hereunder.
Name of the Department: Patna University
Category Name: Admission News
Name of the Course/Year: B.Ed 2018-20
Seats available for admission
- Patna Training College — 100
- Women’s Training College — 100
Patna University B.Ed Admissions 2018-20
Candidates for admission to the 2 year B. Ed. Programme (2018–2020) of Patna Training College (for men) and Women’s Training College (for women) will be selected on the basis of BEET – 2018. The University will provide admissions on the basis of Merit & through Counseling/ Admission Lists will offer the seats to the Eligible candidates.
Patna University B.Ed Admissions 2018-20 Application Form:
The Online Application forms for the B.Ed Admissions Entrance Test 2018 BEET shall be filled online by the Eligible candidates in June-July 2018. The Online applications in filled with detailed columns at Online website portal link of Patna University before the end date of Applications.
Application Fee: A consolidated fee of Rs. 1500 (for General & OBC candidates)/ Rs. 1300 (for SC& ST candidates) will be charged for application. its processing and Entrance Test which will be paid online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Bank Challan at the time of filling online application form
Patna University B.Ed Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- (a) Bachelor’s degree and / or Master’s degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity / Commerce with at least 50% marks.
(b) Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category students as per the rules of the Government of Bihar. It is essential that the applicant should have studied at least two of the following school subjects at graduation level / postgraduation level : (i)English (ii) Hindi (iii) Sanskrit (iv) Urdu (v) Persian (vi) Arabic (vii) History (viii) Civics/Political Science (ix) Geography (x) Economics (xi) Home Science (xii) Physical Science (xiii) Biological Science (xiv) Mathematics (xv) Commerce (xvi) Computer Science.
Patna Univ B.Ed Admission Criteria/ Entrance Test- Result/ Merit List
The BEET entrance test for admission to one year B. Ed. Course for the session 2018–20 will be conducted by the University. A list of successful candidates who qualify this test will be prepared in order of merit and the College will admit candidates on the basis of the merit list provided by the University.
|Subject on which questions will be asked||No of Questions||Marks|
|Part-A||Section-A||General English/ Hindi Comprehension||10||10|
|Section-B||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section-C||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section-D||Environment of Teaching Learning in School||25||25|
One to be chosen from the following subject / faculties)
(i) Science & Mathematics
(ii) Social Science- Humanities-Commerce
Important: The prospectus giving detailed information about admission is available for male and female candidates on the website of Patna Training College and Women’s Training College respectively. The candidate is advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling the online application form at Patna University Website (www.patnauniversity.ac.in).
Website of the University: www.patnauniversity.ac.in