Online Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for SC Student (UT only) : Application Form | Notification:
Online Registration for availing Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi / IOMC / LSDM / Cine Workers Welfare Fund is in progress with the Deadline for Online Registration closing on the 31st of October 2017 (31.10.2017).
Post Matric Award of Scholarships under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund – Registration:
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility:
Education and Income:
- The Applicant must have passed the Last Qualifying Examination in the First Attempt;
- The Applicants for Award of the Scholarships mentioned in the Latter Part must have taken Regular Admission for Studies at the Recognized Institutions in India in any Course of General or Technical Education, including Medical, Engineering and Agricultural Studies.
- The Educational Institute / Institution must be Government and duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- The Students after passing One Stage of Education are pursuing the similar Education in any different Subject.
- The Students having completed their Educational Career in one Professional Line continue their respective Education in any other different Professional Line.
- The Scholars pursuing their Studies through Correspondence are not Eligible.
- Either of the Parents of the Students should be Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines, Cine Workers with at least 06 (Six) Months Service.
This also includes Contract / Gharkhata Workers also.
Total Monthly Income of the Worker’s Family from all Sources should not exceed as here under:
a) Beedi Workers: 10,000/-
b) Mine Workers:
- The Mine workers doing Manual, Unskilled, Highly Skilled and Clerical Work are Eligible for availing all facilities under different Welfare Schemes of Labor Welfare Organization (LWO) irrespective of the Wages paid to them.
- The Persons employed in Supervisory and Managerial Capacity are Eligible for availing the Facilities under different Welfare Schemes subject to the Wage Limit of Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
c) Cine Workers:
“An Amount not exceeding Rs.8,000/- per month where such Amount is paid Monthly or an Amount not exceeding Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lac only) where it is paid by way of Lump sum or Installments; as Remuneration of a Cine Worker for the purpose of this Act.”
Name of the Schemes:
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Beedi Workers
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Iron Ore, Manganese Ore & Chrome Ore Mine (IOMC) Workers
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Limestone & Dolomite Mine (LSDM) Workers
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Cine Workers
List of Documents required for Submission:
- Recent Photographs
- Photocopy of the Identity Card of the Worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mine Workers).
- Photostat / Copy of the Front Page of the Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque (which should contain details of the Account-Holder / Beneficiary)
- Passing Certificate / Mark Sheet of previous Academic Year
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority
(Amount – Rs.)
(Amount – Rs.)
|Financial Assistance for Education and Assistance under Skill Development (Industrial Training Institute)
|I to IV (for purchase of Uniform Dress / Books etc.)||250.00
|V to VIII||940.00||500.00|
|Pre-University Course (PUC) I & II||2,440||2,000/-|
|Industrial Training Institute (ITI)||10,000||10,000|
|Professional Courses (Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery / Bachelor of Science .-Agriculture)||15,000||15,000|
In case of Clarifications, Assistance, Guidance, the Candidates are advised to log into Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology NSP Website http://www.scholarships.gov.in/.
Wishing here Bright Future for the Candidates!
Press Click here PMSS MEIT NSP Web Link to download Detailed Guidelines.
Press Click here on Prime Minister National Scholarship Portal for Online Registration.