PPSC Lecturer Engineering result 2017, Expected Cut Off Marks:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) shall announce the Result for the Competitive Written Examination for Lecturer Electronics & Communication Engineering [44 Posts in the Subordinate Institutions and 04 Posts in the Government Polytechnic College (Women) Jalandhar Cadre] within 30 Days of the said Objective Competitive Written Examination 2017 consisting of 02 Sections for 300 Marks scheduled to be conducted on the 28th Day of August 2017 (28.08.2017). We would display on our Website PPSC Declared Result for the Competitive Written Examination in concurrence with Punjab Public Service Commission Communiqué on the Announcement of the Result.
PPSC Lecturer ECE Examination 2017 Result:
Punjab Public Service Commission uploaded electronic Admission Certificates for the Candidates are available on the Official Website and the Candidates are advised to download their respective e-Admit Card Download being in progress the 10th Day of August 2017 onwards. We have displayed the E-Admit Card Download Web Link for the ready reference of the Candidates observed as Eligible to appear in the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination.
The Salient Features of the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination / Competitive Written Examination shall be as follows:
- The Competitive Written Examination consisting of 02 Sections (Section A and Section B) shall comprise 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions, with each Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type apportioned 03 Marks and the Radio of Technical Questions and General Studies shall be 70:30 respectively.
- Out of 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions, 30 Multiple Choice Questions shall be from Section – A that is General Studies and 70 Multiple Choice Questions would be from Section-B, i.e., Technical Field with the Composite Duration of the Competitive Written Test will be Two Hours or 120 Minutes.
- The Standard of the Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions of General Studies would be to test the Knowledge and General Awareness, as is expected of the Candidate (Person) who has attained Education at least up to Graduation Level.
- All the Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type will carry Equal Marks (i.e., 03 Marks / Three Marks each).
- There shall be No Negative Marking.
PPSC Lecturer Electronics & Communication Engg Exam 2017 Expected Cut-Off Marks:
Punjab Public Service Commission shall determine the Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks to shortlist the Candidates for Personal Interview / Viva-voce. PPSC will call only Shortlisted Candidates for Viva-voce for 40 Marks for Recruitment to 48 Posts of Lecturer in Electronic & Communication Engineering in the Department of Technical Education, Government of Punjab.
Procedure for Selection:
The Competitive Written Examination (Objective Type) comprising the Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions for 300 Marks and Personal Interview – 40 Marks Grand Total – 340 Marks.
The Viva-voce shall carry 40 Marks and Final Result shall be prepared on the basis of the Grand Total of the Marks obtained by the Candidates both in the Competitive Written Competitive Examination and Viva-voce.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!