Pradhan Mantri Shram-Yogi Mandhan Yojana Application Form 2019 3000 RS Apply Online Eligibility:
The Labour Department, Govt of India is all set to begin the Registration for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana for Unorganized Sector workers. PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2019 announced in Interim Budget has been fast tracked by the Labour Ministry & after preparations, going to begin the Online Registration from 15/04/2019 onwards. Based on the indications Central Government has the catch to benefit 10 crore workers
The Registration for Unorganized & organized sector newly launched Pension Scheme is going to begin from 15th February 2019 onwards. LIC is going to provide the Portal for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Registration at Labour Department. For Registration labourers have to provide Aadhar Card no & Bank Details.
About Scheme- Government will provide assured monthly pension for workers in unorganised sector for senior citizens (above 60 years). “Mega Pension Yojana, namely Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan, to provide assured monthly pension of RS 3,000 per month, with contribution of Rs 100 per month, for workers in unorganised sector after 60 years of age.
Only in Lucknow City there are 5 Lac unorganized labours. In Uttar Pradesh State only 4.5 Crore people.
- Starting of Online Registration at Portal- 15/04/2019
Steps for Registration Process
- Go to the Nearest Common Service Center with the documents of Savings / Jan Dhan Account & Aadhar Card.
- After thumb / finger detection (biometric), the monthly contribution from computer will be decided (Minimum Rs. 55/- & Maximum Rs. 200/-)
- Applicant will pay the first contribution to cash
- An automatic debit mandate will be generated from the computer immediately upon which the applicant will sign.
- Applicant will be given Computer Generated Labor Yogi Pension Card immediately. The deduction from the next month will be automatically debited from the applicant’s bank account.
Labour Department Scheme of RS 3000 to Employees
The Scheme may become the world’s biggest pension scheme in 5 Years, said by the Central Minister.
- Govt has announced a mega pension scheme called Pradhan Mantri Shram-Yogi Mandhan Yojana in Budget 2019.
- It covers people in both organised and unorganised sectors with monthly income up to Rs 15,000 and assures monthly pension of Rs 3000 once they attain the age of 60. They will have to pay minimum contribution of Rs 55 starting from age of 18. For someone working in the unorganised sector and joining this pension Yojana at the age of 29 years will have to contribute only Rs 100 a month till the age of 60. The government will contribute an equal amount to the pension corpus.
Relief to all the workers and laborers who are in connection with the unorganized sector. The government has announced the pension (PMSYM) scheme for them, giving them compensation to workers of the unorganized sector.
- The pension scheme will be applicable from February 15.
- Workers from the house, the rehearsals, mid-day meal workers, burdens, cobbler, rickshaw pullers, domestic workers, un-landed laborers, farming and construction workers will be covered under this scheme.
- The pension scheme will only benefit the workers whose monthly income is less than Rs.15,000.
- In the next few years, the government has been targeted to connect about 100 million people in the unorganized sector with this scheme.
- Workers of age 18 to 40 years of unorganized sector will be able to become members of this pension scheme.
Website of the Department Portal- www.labour.gov.in